playlist

can't catch me now - Oliva Rodrigo

"but I'm in the trees, I'm in the breeze, my foot steps on the ground, you'll see my face in every place, but you can't catch me now.

lovely - billie Eilish and khalid

"oh I hope some day I'll make it out of here, even if it takes all night or a hundred years, need a place to hide, but I can't find one near."

summer time sadness -  lana del rey

"kiss me hard before you go summer time sadness, I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best, I got that summer time, summer time sadness."

safe and sound - taylor swift

"just close your eyes the sun is going down, you'll be alright no one can hurt you now come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound."

till forever falls apart - ashe feat Finneas

"if the tide takes Cailfornia, I'm so glad I got to hold ya, and if the sky falls from heaven, oh I know I had the best time falling into love."

I found - amber run

"oh, and I found love where it wasn't supposed to be right in front of me talk some sense to me."

unsteady- x ambassadors

"hold, hold on, hold onto me, cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady."

only human - chirstana perri

"cause I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down, I 'm only human and I crash when I break down, your words in my head kinfes in my heart, you build  me up when I fall apart, I'm only human.