One Room

AN: Third Chapter! Thank you to everyone whose reading these! I'm having such an awesome time writing them for you! 

"Higher and to the left"

"TO THE LEFT TO THE LEFT EVERYTHING YOU OWN IN A BOX TO THE LEFT," Scott and Mitch both burst into giggles after their simultaneous singing (which was a constant occurrence for the couple).

Scott put down the picture he has been attempting to hang up and flopped unceremoniously onto the bed. He watched as Mitch flitted about, opening drawers and organizing clothing in their now shared room. They were sharing a room. Scott couldn't stop the enormous smile from forming on his face as he thought about it. To some it might not have seemed like a big deal, but the two best friends understood the shift in the housing dynamic. The men were making the movement from roommates sharing an apartment, to a couple living together and they could not have been happier about the development.

"I think we should get some new blankets and a new comforter because we have had these ones forever and now we can pick some out together and — why are you staring at me like that you dope?" Mitch asked once he realized Scott had stopped working and was resting on the bed, hands folded under his head.

"Because you're beautiful and you're here in OUR room and I would never ask for anything else," Scott replied easily causing an intense blush to grow on the brunette's face. Scott only smiled at that knowing that he was one of the only men ever to get to see this shy and bashful side of Mitchell Grassi.

"You're so cheesy Hoying," Mitch mumbled, his face still a dark shade of crimson. Scott just chuckled at him enjoying making the tenor flustered and also enjoying the view of the younger man's cute butt every time he bent down to the lowest drawer of the dresser.

"Staring at my ass Hoying?" Mitch asked as he lowered himself down next to Scott on the bed.

"What if I was Grassi?" Scott bantered back. "I mean come on," he said as he rolled on his side to face Mitch, "much-ass grassi-ass," he continued as he trailed his nose along the tenor's jawline placing gentle kisses as he went. Just as he had begun to gently bite down on the brunette's neck, Scott was caught off guard by Mitch shifting quickly to straddle the blonde. His gorgeous brown eyes locked with Scott's unbelievably blue ones before he moved forward to capture his boyfriend's lips. Scott responded with fervor feeling Mitch's arms lock around his neck as he ran his hands down Mitch's sides. The baritone gripped the tenor's slender hips before moving his hands to grasp at the ass he had been admiring earlier. Mitch released a groan and deepened the kiss causing Scott to release a groan of his own. Mitch reveled in the feeling of Scott's hands on him, sometimes still finding it hard to believe that this man was his. Mitch pulled back from Scott looking into his best friend's eyes before resting their foreheads together.

"I love you Scott," he whispered before placing another gentle kiss against the blonde's lips.

"I love you Mitch," Scott answered before pulling the younger man against him, relishing in the way they fit together so perfectly.

AN: Short and cheesy, I'm majorly sappy after the Scomiche moments in the documentary