CHAPTER I: FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST

(Aerial shot of Central. Cut to the Freezing Alchemist, who is drawing a transmutation circle on the ground in an alleyway. Camera pans back and away from him and rises to show Central Command right behind him)

ROY MUSTANG: The Freezing Alchemist? Really? He's here?

FUHRER KING BRADLEY: We have information that he managed to slip into Central a few days ago. That's why I've summoned you here, Colonel. I need you and your men to *smoke* him out and bring him in.

MUSTANG: Consider it done, sir.

BRADLEY: I'm glad you're with us in Central for a while, Mustang. It's good to know I have people here I can count on.

MUSTANG: Sir.

BRADLEY: Ah, one last thing. Our rising young star is here as well. I'm placing him at your disposal.

MUSTANG: Forgive me, Fuhrer Bradley, but just to be clear, you're referring to-?

BRADLEY: I am. The Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric.

(cut to Edward's face)

EDWARD: Oh, dammit. The Colonel is never gonna let us out of here, is he?

ALPHONSE: We already bought our tickets for Liore, too. Does this mean we're not going?

Y/n: 0h man I do like to see Liore.

ED: (sigh) I don't know, Al. Y/n For now, let's just get this over with, 'kay?

Y/N:(confidently) all right brother.

AL: (confidently) Lead the way, brother.

  (OPENING: Yui - Again)

(Whistles. The Freezing alchemist is running down an alleyway)

SOLDIER 1: There he goes!

SOLDIER 2: That way!

SOLDIER 3: You, halt! Halt or I'll shoot!

(The Freezing Alchemist pulls ice spears out of the ground and knocks them out. Then he overcomes and kills two more soldiers)

FREEZING ALCHEMIST: Water freezes, water boils. Either way, you're just as dead. (A spear falls right where he was standing as he jumps back. Then he looks at the spear in surprise. It has alchemic signs) That's alchemy!

(Ed's boot appears)

ED: What a nasty thing to do.

FREEZING ALCHEMIST: You of all people should know, great deeds require great sacrifice. Isn't that the Law of Equivalent Exchange?

ED: Save your breath. The laws of alchemy don't justify murder! (he claps his hands and turns the spear into a medieval club with his angry face carved at the end of it and points it at the Freezing Alchemist)

FREEZING ALCHEMIST: No transmutation circle!

ED: Don't be too impressed. Now!

(Al and y/n comes up behind the Freezing Alchemist and attacks, but the latter dodges, throwing himself to the ground. Ed attacks with the club, but the Freezer stops him with his wrists. Fight ensues. The Freezing Alchemist tries to destroy Ed's hand, he fails)

FREEZING ALCHEMIST: What? (throws Al away) No! I had you! Any water in there should have boiled!

ED: If it's any consolation, you did ruin my coat. (he shows his hand)