CHAPTER:2 The First Day

[Narrator]:Alchemy-the science of understanding,deconstructing, and reconstructing matter.however,it is not an all powerful art.it is impossible to create something out of nothing.if one wishes to obtain something.something of equal value must be given. This is the law of Equivalent Exchange... the basis of all alchemy in accordance with this law,there is a taboo among alchemists.human transmutation is strictly forbidden.for what could equal the value of a human soul?

(OPENING: Yui - Again)

[train whistle]

[AI]:Brother... The stories about this priest in Liore...you think they're true?

[ED]:The one about his"miracles"? They say he can transmute flowers out of thin air,right?could just be sleight of hand.some cheap trick like that...

[AI]:But,what if it's not?

[ED]:Right...if it's not,then I suppose all that leaves is the real thing,huh?

[YN]:MAN

*(flashbacks): Ed and AI and YN after their accident,field*

[ED,Age 11]:The celestial stone that destroyed the city of Xerxes in one night.The grand elixir sealed away by an Eastern sage..it goes by different names.but it's always the same thing. Some kind of object that amplifies alchemy.and That's the Philosopher's Stone.If we had this, we could just get our hands on it somehow,I might be able to get your body back.Damn books! They tell us everything but how to find it?

*back on the train*

Ed:Al.

[Al]:Yeah?

YN looks at his left hands to see a loboan tattoo on his hand.

Y/n: yeah

Ed:I think I have a good feeling about this one.

Al:Mm...Me too.

Chapter 2
" The First Day"

10 years earlier.Resembool,in Hohenheim's study*

[Trisha] Ed, Al, Yn,where are you? Oh you boys...are you in here messing up our dad's study again? and Ed you know better than to scribble on the floor...

Ed:yeah,but it's not scribbling.here Watch.*blue flashes and then a piece of the floor is made into a wooden bird*

Trisha:on my.That's alchemy, isn't it? Did your Dad teach you that?

Ed:how can he teach us anything if he's not here?

Al:Right we read about it in these books.

Trisha:I can't believe you're done this.