Chapter 1

It was cold.

Wet.

Damp.

A 14 year old girl ran away from her home to live out here in the pouring rain where she felt more comfortable then living with a drunk dad.

I was with my pet black cat, or I imagine it was cause it followed me everywhere. She rubbed against me as I was cold under the umbrella.

He purred and his bell rang that was around her neck, I called him Yushi, I tried to make it sound cute. Always took care of me, my only love relation.

The cat then walked away. There goes another walker, someone else going away from me. First it was my mother, then my sister. Now my own imaginary pet cat.

"Awwww, poor kitty" I heard a deep but cool voice. I heard the bell ring, whoever it was, was probably petting my cat.

I backed away and covered my self in my cheap jacket that I stole.

My cat then came back and behind him was someone. A boy. He had ear piercings, black punk clothes, spiked black hair, and a guitar.

"Oh, another lost kitty, huh?" He said. I backed away again, being scared of him, another man I'd thought he'd hit me like my dad.

"What's your name girl?" I heard him ask. His face came closer, his dark eyes and handsome yet cool face.

I was afraid to say anything, I couldn't, I was scared, cold.

"Come on, don't be a shy one" he pulled out a cigarette and lit it "You smoke kid?"

"No"

"And it speaks" he grinned and I smelt his smoke from here and coughed a little.

"My name is K-Kusaki.... Kusaki Greyven" I said but really low.

"Kusaki-chan, huh? You sound like a little kitty. You have a home?"

I looked down "No... Not anymore" I said looking down. I felt like he knew how I felt "Come on kid, come with me and you won't be cold"

I stayed there and didn't stand up "Did your mom or dad teach you not to talk to strangers?" He asked.

"No, I taught myself to not trust anyone" I said.

"Really? What a coincidence, I taught myself that too. Well listen" he kneeled to me and smiled, putting down his cigarette.

"My name is Ren Honjo, I believe we can trust each other"

That was the day, that I met him. Ren Honjo