Chapter 17

It was Wensday and I could not wake up. To many drinks with Nobu because we were celebrating that tomorrow was the gig.

My head was pounding "Yasu!" I shouted then held my head again.

No one answered back "Aw man, work" I said. I know Yasu works but I wanna work too!

Today I will find a job and make the best out of it! Yasu will be so proud of me! I got dressed up and looked at myself "I look like a worker!" I shouted.

Making yourself think actually makes the headache go away perfectly!

Okay, where will I go! I went straight to the newspaper that was already on the table that Yasu read already with his coffee.

I smiled and washed the cup real quick before I left, Yasu was so clean... and why am I talking about him like a boyfriend.

The newspaper was like a gold mine. I found a great job with great hours!

"Looking for a young, pretty girl to work at our maid restaurant! Will be hired on the spot if supper cute and sweet!"

This was perfect! A maid! To work only 10 a.m to 4:30 p.m was just perfect and makes 50,000 ¥?! (About $400 dollars) That'd be perfect!

I ran to the garage to get my motorcycle. Oh yes... I do ride a motorcycle.

It'd be so cool to get that job. I went straight to it and it looked so cute!

I walked in and got the cutest welcome "Welcome Master!" A girl with pulled back short hair told me.

I smiled "Hi, I would like to apply to the-"

"OH MY GOD! IT'S KUSAKI FROM BLAST!" A girl with long black hair shouted.

I stood there a little clueless. That's when 4 other maid including the short hair girl came to me and screamed "Can I have your autograph?!"

"You know Nana, right?!"

"Can I meet Nobu?!"

"Have you seen Ren, lately?!"

"How's Yasu?!"

I backed them off "Hold on! I just want a job" I shouted. Then a older but handsome man came in, he had white slick hair and muscular.

"I'm the boss here, my name is Mr. Yamato. If you- OH MY GOD ITS KUSAKI! YOUR HIRED!"

And before I knew it, I was taking pictures with everyone and I kept signing autographs.

Mr. Yamato gave me my uniform, it was really cute and short. It also came with cat ears...

"Can I please just work and get paid" I cried, the boss looked at me and smiled "I'm sorry, we got carried away.

Then my phone rang. I looked into my maid outfit and got my phone. At first I thought it was Yasu but it was Ren.

I answered quickly "Hai! Hai!" I said cutely and nicely as ever. So he wouldn't know my pain but somehow he knew.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I sighed "I got a job and they all know me" I said sadly.

I heard him laugh and then two other laughs. It sounded like..... Takumi and Naoki.

"Kusaki... We need to meet! I have something to tell you! I'll bring-"

"No don't bring Takumi and Naoki!"

Then he hung up. He always does that! Well he doesn't know where I am so he can't-

"Welcome Master!" The girls shouted. I turned around and smiled perkily "Welcome Master!" I said cutely.