Chapter 4

A few days passed and we quit the band. Finally! Didn't want to grow with that loser band, it'd be horrible.

We all went to someone's house, the guy's name was "Nobu" what the hell kind of name is that? Apparently, his family was rich and owned some kind of hotel.

He wasn't a bad guy, really blunt and clowny. At least the guy was funny. Ren then got out a cigarette and Yasu lit it. Meaning, Ren needs to talk about something important.

"Nobu, you wanna be part of a band?" Ren asked. I looked at him with confusion "You play, Nobu?" I asked. He scratched his head and looked down "Back in junior high I did"

"Awesome! Come on! Do it!" I smiled. He smiled and the he looked dumbfounded "Wait! Aren't y'all in a band?!"

Ren blew "Yeah but we don't wanna be with those losers, we want something different" he said.

Nobu settled himself "Alright but who'll be the singer?" He asked. I looked down because I already new what Yasu was gonna say.

"We did want Kusaki to be the singer with her cute, but punk look but she's scared" Yasu looked at me with shame.

"Shut up Yasu!" I screamed.

"Yeah, but for sure we needa girl singer, I'm tired of old weary guys singing, we needa babe Nobu! Get us a hot babe!" Ren demanded.

"Nobu! Your friend is here!" So one shouted from below. I looked at Nobu for an explanation "Who's that?" Ren asked.

"Oh! Ren! Actually, this girl she's a great singer but doesn't show it. She's been to your concerts, her name is Nana and she-"

I turned around and I saw a girl walk in. We all stayed there in shock. She looked at all of us including Ren. She went around us and looked at Nobu, as if we weren't there "Nobu, I just wanted to return the CD's.... Thank you"

She walked away really quick. I hit Ren on the chest "Ren, she's the girl with the-"

"I know"

"Then go get her!"

He stood up and ran "I know!"

That was the day. The day we met Nana.