Chapter 10

HACHI'S POV

"Can we please drop the tattoo!" Nana shouted as I was across the table looking at her while she was eating.

"Nana, your so stubborn" I pouted. A knock then came to the door "DELEVERY!!!!" A person with a deep voice said. I looked at Nana "I wonder who could that be at this time" Nana said confused as I was. Maybe Yasu?

"Maybe Yasu got your things here" I said. Nana was about to open the door "Maybe your right" she said before opening it.

Nana opened the door and stared at the person that I couldn't see for a while. She looked surprised. "Hello, young lady" the deep voice said, Then she punched someone "Nobu get out of here!" She shouted.

As she shouted that, she stopped. This time she looked so happy "Nana?" I said worried. She ran into the hallways as fast as she can, I ran after her but stopped when I saw a boy with blonde hair on the ground standing himself up.

I looked and Nana who was crying and hugging someone. A girl. Nana turned around and pulled her into the apartment.

"Just the kind of welcome I wanted" Nobu smiled and pulled his thumb up. I still looked at the girl who came in.

"Hachi...." she wiped her tears and got to her normal voice "This is Nobu" she pointed at the boy.

"Hey" he waved as he was getting all the boxes in the apartment. Nana then pointed at a girl "And this is Kusaki, this is Yasu's adopted daughter"

I looked at her, she looked so cool and thin just like Nana. She did have big boobs which made her extra cute! "Hi! My name is Nana but call me Hachi" I smiled.

She looked at me with her big eyes, very pretty, dark eyes, and her hair was so cute with the pigtails. Her makeup was just like Nana's makeup, really punk.

The girl had a red skirt with a black shirt that showed her boobs and a leather jacket. She had these cute combat boots with bunnies and fish nets. Her cigarette was going and she pulled it out with a ring that looked like Nana's.

"Hi, Hachi" she smiled with her cool but cute voice. I looked at her and hugged her "Your so cute!" I shouted.

"Thank you so much! Your as pretty as Yasu said you were" she smiled. I lit up and smiled "Thank you!"

"Alright enough with the compliments" Nana said with annoyance. Nana looked at Kusaki "What are yall doing here?" She asked.

"Please come eat" I said as I was sitting down. We all sat down at the table and I was watching Kusaki and Nobu eat.

"This is great!" Nobu shouted "Your a good cooker!" Nobu shouted at me, while Nana was getting beer "Yeah this is great" Kusaki said as she finished up.

"You just ate a while ago!' Nobu shouted. Kusaki shrugged "What can I say? I eat a lot Nobu, no judging" she got out another cigarette and smoked.

"Actually Nana cooked it" I simply said. There mouths dropped and looked at Nana "You cooked this?!" Nobu shouted "No wonder it's a little spicey"

And bam.

Nobu was on the floor "Nana!"

Kusaki looked at me while Nana and Nobu were fighting "Get used to this" she smiled as she was looking down. She looked so young and cute with her long eyelashes.

"It's totally fine" I waved my hands.

"We get crazy, we love Nana" she smiled looking at Nana with cute eyes, like looking at her crush.

"CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY THE HELK YOU ARE HERE?" Nana shouted. Kusaki looked at Nana "Because Yasu said you needed some cheap movers, so here we are" she smiled.

"Yasu is rich, I'm sure he can pull something off! And tell me why the hell Nobu is here!" She said grabbing a can of beer and throwing Nobu in the hallway, pouring the beer on his head.

"Nana!" Kusaki said looking at her "Nobu go back home! To your family! You have a future laid for you! So stop being a brat and wasting time here!" She said.

I quickly grabbed a towel and put it over Nobu's head "Nobu right?" Nobu looked at me with cute crying eyes "Thank you so much.... Can I stay? Nana is so mean to me" he faked cried.

"I'm helping you go into the right future and not wasting time!" Nana shouted. Kusaki looked at Nana and looked down "Nana let him do whatever he wants to do in his life so he can know he messed up, he won't blame you"

Nana looked at him and sighed "You can stay here" I said with a smile. Kusaki and Nobu both smiled and said "YAY!"

They both brought in there guitars "Wait you both played guitar?" I asked. Kusaki smiled and kissed her guitar "This baby here? Yup we all played together with Ren and Yasu"

I looked at Nana "Wait! You played with Ren.... FROM TRAPNEST?!" I shouted.

"Yeah, they were together. Nana you didn't mention it" Kusaki looked at Nana with confusion. Nana grabbed my phone and dialed someone "I didn't bother to mention it"
she walked away.

"So who taught yall?" I asked. Nobu was getting himself fixed and Kusaki was curly drinking a beer "Well, Ren taught me and Nobu learned in junior high" she simply said.

"Ren taught you?! So cool!" I squealed. She looked down that kinda reminded me of Ren when I saw him in the posters of Trapnest.

She smiled as she was remembering something from Ren "Yasu why are these two here?! Why couldn't you come? You know how they are when there together!" Nana shouted.

I could hear Yasu from here "Nobu did have a good track to show you, you can't go solo over there, you need your band"

Nana looked at Nobu who had a radio in his hands. Nana listened to it and closed her eyes with her cigarette in her mouth and her hands folded.

Kusaki and Nobu sat quietly listening also. Nana stood up and looked at me "Hachi turn the lights off" she said grabbing one of her furry coats.

"Listen to this, baldy" she said putting the phone on the table and standing up on it. She looked at Nobu and Kusaki "Play this right now" she said.

"You got it" Nobu said grabbing his guitar and Kusaki did too "Nobu what do I play?" Nobu turned to her and gave her a sheet. She smiled "Gracias"

They both started as Nana started singing. I had my own personal concert right in front of me. Nana sang beautifully along with Kusaki and Nobu who played awesome.
After a while I noticed that Kusaki went freestyle which sounded great.

I smiled at Nana as she was singing in the moon light, didn't even plan the lyrics. She had it right in her head and I felt her pain through her lyrics.

I knew..... This was going to be my life