Chapter 7

I was going to Ren's place I was so pissed off. Why didn't he tell me himself. Why didn't he tell me sooner.

I was bearly about to knock but then the door opened. I just punched in the face the first time I saw him.

"Ow! What the hell, Kusaki?" He said holding his cheek.

Next thing I new I was bandaging his wound on his cheek "Good, now you can say that you got punched by girl" I said angrily.

I poked at the bruise and he hissed "Kusaki, cut it out!" He shouted.

"Why? Why Ren?! Why the hell didn't you tell me?!" I said angrily holding back. I started tearing up.

What's with me and crying?!?

"Kusaki...." he said looking at me. He started hugging me and patting me "You can always visit me" he whispered.

"No..... I can't.... you'll be busy. Everyone is when they are famous" I said crying in his shoulder like a little girl.

"Kusaki.... I have to tell you something"

/////FLASHBACK//////

REN'S POV

"Well she is your sister but not the same father" the doctor said coming in with a chart.

I was sitting at his desk with my head down "Are you sure?" I said.

"Yes, half sister it is" he smiled.

I have a family. I have someone to go to, that related to me. I have blood, even if it's half blood.

I started crying "Thanks doc" I said walking away and lit my cigarette.

/////////

Kusaki said nothing, she looked at me with shock as much as I was.

"My brother?" She said with confusion and looked down. She cried more but with a smile "I can't believe this..."

"I know.... I can take you with me Kusaki...." I said.

"No.... it's not fair..." she said looking down. I looked at her and picked her head up.

"What's not fair? I'm taking my little sister with me to Tokyo"

"It's not fair to Nana" she cried.

"I want Nana to make her own choices, she's not the type to follow" I said.

"I'm not the type to be a burden so I'm not going. Anyways it might ruin your career, you have to have a sob story" she said looking down.

"Kusaki.... I don't need-"

"I don't care.... Your going to Tokyo without me and you will become something that was worth leaving us! I swear if you won't! I'll be pissed"

"Kusaki please-"

"No! I'm telling you this and that's my final choice" she said looking at me with a very firm face.

"Okay.... Kusaki?" I said. I needed to say these words I haven't said to a family member, my sister.

"I love you" I said

She looked at me with sad eyes and hugged me harder "I love you!" She cried.

"I have something for you" I said getting the present I got for her, I know she'd like it.

She opened it and saw it was a ring. The long ring that Nana had, but this one had a diamond on it and "K" on it.

Inside the ring it said "Keep going" from Ren. She looked at it and gave me the greatest smile

"Thank you so much, brother!"