Chapter 12

----------------------------------------------

-In Navier's Room-

----------------------------------------------

-Navier's POV-

I sat on my bed looking over all the gifts I got for my birthday which was five days away 'Numoruse presents started to arrive' I thought and turned to a magazine featuring only men that my mother sent 'She probably wants me to distract myself by taking on a lover of my own. Rare books, luxurious clothing, gems...And...A love potion.' I thought as I held the love potion up close 'How suspicious.' I then heard a coo of a bird.

I turned to see Queen flying into my room carrying something I got up and walked over to my balcony "Queen!" I let him inside to the box he was carrying "Did you carry this all by yourself? You know, I didn't think Heinrey was such a cruel master. He should have brought this over himself or sent someone to deliver it." I said as Queen laid on my bed and I started to pat him on his belly. Queen soon got up and shook his head "Why are you shaking your head? Do you not like it when someone talks badly about your master?" I asked him and he nodded making me smile "What a good bird you are." I said and looked at the gift 'What could he have sent me? Huh, this is' I opened the box to reveal a cake with a note attached to it.

I wiped some icing off the cake and tasted it 'Did he bake this himself?' I thought "It's delicious. Thank you for delivering this I know it must have been heavy. Your master is a nice person." I said kissing Queen on his head and making him embarrassed "Haha, why are you the one getting embarrassed?" I said with a giggle as I cut a slice of cake only to see a few gems in the cake. I picked one up 'But this is' I thought before I looked down at the gem "A bit too much" I mumbled shocking Queen, soon Queen started to cry which made me turn my gaze to him "Queen? Why are you crying?" I asked as he flew away shocking me "Queen?!" I called out to him.

Soon a knock was heard "Come in" I said and Lady Diane Ashton,  Angelica's Lady-In-Waiting walked in.

----------------------------------------------

-Diane's Dress, Hairstyle and Accessories-

----------------------------------------------

"Oh, Lady Diane what brings you here?" I asked her "Hello, Your Majesty. I am here to deliver a gift from Lady Angelica. My Lady is currently busy so she couldn't deliver it herself and asked me to do so." Diane said bowing her head I smiled "Thank you" I said and Diane lifted herself and walked over with a medium-sized gift box in her hands "May I ask what Angelica is busy with?" I asked Diane taking the box out of her hands and laying it in my lap. Diane looked at me with a smile "My Lady is in the middle of her etiquette lessons, she has also taken up sewing and embroidery as a hobby." Diane said as I looked up at her "Well, tell Angelica I thank her for the gift." I said making her nod and left my room.