Author's notes

Hello, thanks for taking interest in my story. This is a second version of the already existing "Silent Night" Espresseleine story on my profile, and thankfully it's made out to be longer and have a better plot then the first ver.

This story takes alternating perspectives of Espresso and Madeleine, and there is also a small part with the perspective of Latte.

The non-canon character that I added into the story, Grenadine Cookie, is not supposed to be a self-insert or original character insert for my personal entertainment. He is only there because the plot line that I decided to go with made me not want to use a canon character and villainize them, and I think it would be way weirder if I did that.

Additionally, Prune Juice Cookie, Latte Cookie, and Financier Cookie weren't intended to be villianized like I may have done by accident. They just kind of suck to Espresso, so that's what he says about them.

As a quick suggestion, this story could very well be for ages 13+, although I know lots of people are at very different levels of maturity and it doesn't matter for age as much as personal preference. See the bottom of the part for why.

I also apologize for how short the story is. Writing takes a long time for me, so, if you haven't seen already, the story only approaches the two hour mark, even at 15 published parts.

Thanks for reading! If you decide to read this story in full, then I recommend not reading the first version. It could serve as possible spoilers for what happens later on in this version, although some things will be different.

Edit: I ended up renaming the story title to 'Through the Crowd' instead of 'Silent Night', but the first version will remain with the same name. The new name is also subject to change.

!! WARNINGS (especially in later parts): Physical and verbal fighting, cussing/swearing, blood, religious topics, discriminatory topics !!