i just wanna be alone right now, okay?

warnings: language, violence, blood

ellie is 16 reader is 15

writers pov

the years of you and ellie living together has brought you and ellie to get sick and tired of eachother. at this point you despised eachother! not literally but if anyone walked in that house when u were arguing and screaming at eachother they'd think so. you guys were in yet another stupid argument, anna wasn't home and neither was mary, they had went out for lunch together since they dont get much time to actually talk since they're always at work or dealing with you and ellie and of course your guys's arguments

angel's pov

"WHY WONT YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE YOU IDIOT AND MAYBE THESE THINGS WOULDNT HAPPEN!" "SHUT UP ANGEL YOURE AN IDIOT" "I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE GONNA CUT YOUR FUCKING FINGER BUT DO YOU LISTEN TO ME? NO! OF COURSE ELLIE FUCKING WILLIAMS NEVER LISTENS TO ANYONE" i yell moving my hands with some of my words as i sort of walk to the bathroom for the first aid kid "MY FUCKING FINGER IS THROBBING AND BLEEDING ANGEL SO HELP ME OR LEAVE ME ALONE AND ILL DO IT MYSELF BECAUSE IM NOT WORRIED ABT HOW YOURE ALWAYS RIGHT"

her face goes blank as she realized she said you're always right already knowing i never gonna let it go. then i walk out of the bathroom with the first aid kit "you admited it finally awwhhhhhhh" i said sarcastically stopping the argument ellie rolls her eyes "just fucking help me angel" she says in a deep tone whisper "what was that? hm? you need my help? hmmm?" i say acting as if i had a dress on and curtsy it infront of her and right as im about to start circling her she grabs me by my jaw feeling like shes gonna take my head off my body with how hard of a grip she had "you're gonna fucking piss me off angel, you wanna piss me off? i dont think you do, i wouldnt recommend it." she basically growled (NOT IN A FURRY WAY HELP) at you looking you in the eyes with very furrowed brows. you knew she really was mad. "no s-sorry ellie" ellie laughed after hearing how scared you were "pathetic" she scoffed letting go of you "now fix this shit" she says as she sits on the counter.

thats exactly what you did not waisting anytime damping a wash cloth with alcohol then standing between her legs "fuck no" ellie said shaking her head aggressively and hiding her finger gently "ellie. cmon i have to" i said trying to grab her hand but she grabbed my wrist instead "i said no angel its not happening" "i need to clean it you dumbass now come on ive seen you take a punxh that gave u a black eye for months! stop being a pussy" "fine.. whatever" she lets go of my wrist and put her finger towards me. i hold the middle part of her finger and tap the cloth on her finger as she winces "sorry.." i say knowing its definitely burning "n-not even bad! ive dealt with worse" "mhmm.. sureee..." i say as i continue to tap the cloth on her fingertip.

shortly after some time it's cleaned so i bandage it up first puting a bandage then i put a wrap because its a deep cut probably gonan scar "so can i get bsck to cutting the fruit?" ellie says sarcastically swinging her legs while sitting on the counter. "seriously ellie" i roll my eyes chuckling. i go iver to the oven and turn on the stove and putting the noodles in a pot with water to boil. "cmon angel cut these i want watermelon you arent gonna let me cut the rest!" "im not touching them!" "dont be a fucking bitch angel" she says crossing her arms dramatically "oh so since you wanna call me a bitch u dont get watermelon" i say moving half away from ellie. "NO! please cmon!" she says trying to snatch them from me. "no! you wanna be an asshole so!" i say moving the half of a watermelon as i run from the kitchen to the staircase and ellie chases after me.