Day 3

The breeze hit my face, a full trash bag in my hand. It was about time I threw the trash, especially since I deep cleaned today. I don't know why I cleaned today, I just got up and started cleaning and doing house chores, straightening up the apartment which was definitely needed. It was strange.

I was walking past the stairs when someone caught my eye.

"Oh, Beomgyu!" Y/n smiled as she picked up her pace, slightly jogging down the stairs with her trash bag. What a coincidence.

"How are you?" I asked as I waited for her at the bottom of the stairs.

"Good, my brother didn't want to be a gentleman today and made me throw the trash. Also, he is finally letting me go out of the apartment by myself. Sadly, I am only able to grab what I need from the convince store, then I have to head back." She rolled her eyes when she got to the bottom. "Let's go." She motioned towards the door.

"Hey Y/n, what do you do for work?" I asked curiously, hoping it didn't come off obsessive or creepy.

"I'm currently not working and haven't since I left Art University." She answered. A small gasp escaped my mouth, catching her attention.

"You attending Art University?" Just mentioning the place spiked my interest. I have always wanted to go.

"Yup, I attended for about two years but I had to leave due to a issue that occurred." She didn't seem to happy and I didn't want to ask her any more questions.

"I have always wanted to go but never went. At the time, I didn't like the idea of my parents paying when I was fresh out of high school and I also didn't think my art was worth attending University. It didn't seem all that to be proud of, and I would feel bad if my love for art died down after working so hard and spending money to attend. So I never went. But I do have friend that goes." I commented.

"I think art comes in many different shapes, sizes, and looks. Not all art looks the same cause if it did, it wouldn't be considered art anymore. You really should go, it's amazing. You get to explore and stretch out your creativity. By the way, what's your friends name?" She asked.

"Hwang Hyunjin. His art is ten times better than mine. It's very inspiring and his fingers work wonders when it comes down to creating something beautiful. He can turn anything into a piece of art that should be hung up in a castle." She went silent, deep in thought before she shook her head.

"I don't really remember, which is quite a shock. Once I see him, I'm sure I will recognize him." We then finally reached our destination.

I lifted my bag and threw it away in the large bin that was in the center of a tiny brick box for the trash. Y/n seemed to struggle with her bag, using all her strength to lift the bag with a huff. The bag barely made it in as she panted.

"Is it that heavy Y/n?" I teased as I lightly nudged her arm.

"Hey! That bag was super heavy." She complained and blamed her lack of strength on the bag. I couldn't help but smirk.

"It's not the bag, it's you. You just need to work out more." I flexed my muscles playfully even though I have only been to a gym once.

She playfully went to slapped my arm but I dodged it, which got her embarrassed and more angry. I got chased until she was sure to she knocked some sense into me. The parking lot was filled with laughter, angry screams, and screams of help. We actually looked like maniacs.

She slowed down to catch her breath and so did I. Before we could speak another word we heard footsteps come out way.

"Y/n! Are you back already!" We heard distant yelling. Y/n grabbed my wrist and yanked me, we ran and hid behind a car. She forcefully made me sit down and she crouched down to my level.