Day 7

I dried my hair and washed my face. I did my very best to help my puffy eyes with ice and anything I could think of. The puffiness has slowly gone down but if you really look closely, it's still visible.

Taehyun insisted that me and him should go out and do something. Whether that be playing video games, eating, or going shopping. I agreed since I have nothing better to do.

I still haven't seen Y/n or heard from her.

I still love her.

"You ready?" Taehyun asked as he came in the bathroom. My hair was still a bit wet but it should dry by the time we get to our destination.

"Yup! Let's go shopping first! I want to change my wardrobe a bit." He nodded and we made our way to the mall. The drive was mostly silent, we would have a conversation here and there.

"What shop first?" Taehyun asked as we walked around.

"I have no clue. Oh, how about the Lego shop? I want to build a Batman!" I quickly ran in without another word. There were many kids there but who cares, all I wanted to do was grab something I could build.

Yes, building legos is very time consuming, but it also lets you do something else instead of being on your phone. I guess it also challenges my two brain cells.

"Hmm, should I do a Harry Potter one?" Taehyun asked as we walked through the isles. The many different Legos caught our eyes, the flowers, the huge building, various characters, pretty much anything you could possibly think of.

I ended up choosing to build the bat mobile. Basic, I know, but it's the best super hero vehicle known to exists.

"I think I want to build bowser." Taehyun grabbed his box. It was huge and it even shot fire. Lame compared to mine, but with Taehyun's brain and patience, he can easily build it. Me on the other hand would rage the second I look at the first page of the instructions.

We bought our expensive Legos that would collect dust on our shelves and existed the shop.

"You know, I was thinking of buying me a suit, well, more like I need one." Taehyun huffed as we continued to walk.

"What do you need one for?" Is self curiously.

"Kai got an offer to be in a symphony. He performs next year but he has his first rehearsal in two weeks. We also get to meet some of the others in the symphony because the more people know about each other, the more successful the symphony will be. And it just so happened we are invited to go." Taehyun informed me. My jaw dropped to the floor.

"Are you kidding me? That's amazing! How did I not know?!" I asked as I jogged a bit to catch up with him.

"I thought he told you two months ago?" Taehyun arched his eyebrow.

"Oh, maybe? I don't remember." I nervously smiled. Taehyun glared at me before looking straight at the mob of peopling walking in the mall.

"Yeah, he auditioned and got accepted. I wasn't surprised, his piano skills are absolutely amazing. I'm proud of him." Taehyun commented as we headed into the shop.

I swear we were in there for almost two hours. He wanted to chose the best suit for Kai no matter the cost. Taehyun is so proud of Kai, everyone was. Who wouldn't be proud and excited for the younger? It made me wonder, when I will be able to do something great. When will someone be proud of me?

I knew I also had to get a suit but I prefer to do it last minute. I'm not like Taehyun who likes to do things early. I tend to procrastinate until the very last moment because by then, I'm stressed and have the motivation to do everything.

On the way back to the apartment, we decided to plan the rest of our day. The plan being that we are gonna build our Legos together and hopefully finish them tonight. Especially Taehyun's, he plans to make it a one day thing and not a weekly build.

We parked and finished our conversation before getting out the car. We grabbed our Legos and he left his suit in his car to save him a trip. As we carried our bags, I came to a complete stop. Y/n was getting out of the car as her brother rushed over to her and held her hand.

"Gosh relax, I'm okay now. Go ahead and take our stuff up. I want to make sure I have everything." Her brother nodded before leaving. They didn't notice me and Taehyun.

"Beomgyu-oh." Taehyun looked at me, then the direction I was looking at. My mind was all over the place and my heart couldn't decided what to feel as the girl I loved stood in front of me.

She shut off her phone and shut the passenger door. She was as beautiful as always, had eye bags that were barely visible but I could care less about her looks.

She looked up and made eye contact with me, then diverting her eyes to Taehyun. A small smile was placed on her face and she nervously walked over to us while we walked towards her. My feet felt heavy and it felt as if time had slowed down.

"Hi Taehyun. It's nice to see you again." She beamed.

"The feeling is mutual. I will take me and Beomgyu's bags up. I'll be upstairs when you two are done." He smiled and grabbed my bag out of my hand and patted my shoulder before heading to my apartment door.

It was just me and her.

"About last night-"

"Are you okay?" I immediately cut her off.

"I'm fine Beomgyu. I'm so thankful for you and Hyunjin. You two did a lot for me yesterday. I have no doubt you won't forgive me for keeping such a secret from you. I promise to give you and tell you all the details tomorrow, okay? For now, enjoy your time with Taehyun and feel stress free. I will spend some time with my brother and talk some stuff out. Don't worry about me, okay? I'm only one floor up from you now." Her gentle voice softly flowed through my ears. She placed her soft weak hand on my cheek as she leaned forward and kissed the other side of my cheek.

My ears and face felt warm, my eyes widened in shock.

She chuckled and her hand lowered down to mine as she held it. She squeezed it with as much strength as she could for reassurance before letting go of my hand.

I was already missing her warmth.

"Enjoy the rest of your night Beomgyu."