Pt.1

You had joined the task force a few months ago. And just a few days ago you had been assigned a mission to get info on the Las Almas Cartel and their Boss, Valeria Garza.

You had a few other task force members come with you on this mission. You're team had successfully snuck into the Cartel's secret hideout.

It was going all good actually, even great, until one of your teammates had set off an alarm, which caused you guys to get cornered.

The last thing you remember is your legs getting kicked out from under you and then getting knocked in the head pretty hard.(ouch 😞)

Present time:

Y/N's POV:
      You started to wake up, your vision was still a little blurry from getting knocked out. You looked around and saw a woman talking to some men, you looked down and noticed you were tied up in a chair. The woman looked over and saw that you were awake. She looks at you, a little shocked.

Valeria Garza's POV:
     I look over to see that the girl we had captured had finally woke up. I smile to myself as I walk over to her, leaving my men in the corner. "Look who's finally awake." I say putting a hand under her chin, making her look up at me.

Y/N's POV:
    "Where am I?" You say, looking up at her. She looks at me and let's go of my chin, not saying anything. She starts to shake her head while putting her hands on her hips, "Tsk, tsk, tsk." She says while smirking "Such una estúpida question.."

Valeria Garza's POV:
    "And why do you think I would tell you that?" I say, clearly amused by the question. "I don't know, maybe you would just give me a little hint." The girl says, this makes me chuckle a little. "Well, we're in Mexico." I say with sarcastic tone, "If you didn't know that btw."

Y/N's POV:
    You roll your eyes, "No duh," You say, clearly not pleased with the answer. "Why am I even here, though?" You say while looking at her with a serious expression. "And who are you guys?"

Valeria Garza's POV:
   "I should be asking you the same thing." I say, looking down at the girl with my arms crossed and with a serious expression. "What's your name, mujer?" I say, leaning down in her face.

  Y/N's POV:   "And why should I tell you?" You say while looking her up and down, raising an eyebrow

Y/N's POV:
  "And why should I tell you?" You say while looking her up and down, raising an eyebrow.

No One's POV:
   Valeria starts to get annoyed at the girl's attitude. Valeria straightens up and then pinches the bridge of her nose, clearly annoyed.

Valeria Garza's POV:
    "It would be estúpida if you didn't." I look down at her with a displeased expression. "How about I let you think for a little, hm?" I say, patting her on the shoulder. "And if you're still uncooperative..." I pause before speaking, "We'll get you to speak..." I say before I start to walk out of the room, gesturing to my men to follow.

A little bit later:

Y/N's POV:
  You sit there thinking about what to do, looking around for any possible way to escape. "It's hopeless.." I think to myself, leaning my head down while closing my eyes.

No One's POV:
    The door is slammed  opens which surprises Y/N and makes her lift her head quickly and look who came in. Valeria walks in with her men, clearly looking serious and not in the mood to get messed with.

   Valeria Garza's POV:
       I see the woman lift her head quickly as I, and my men, walk into the room. I grab a chair and drag it over to the woman and place it down right in front of her, sitting down in the chair, I look at her for a second before speaking. "I hope I gave you enough time to think," She says with a smirk. "Now, let me ask again, who are you?" I say, leaning on my chair while looking into her eyes with a serious expression.

Y/N's POV:
     You sigh, "Alright I'll tell you.." You pause before speaking again, leaving an awkward silence in the air. "I'm Y/N.." I say; looking down feeling a little defeated.

Valeria Garza's POV:
     I smirk while putting my hand under her chin to make her look at me. "Buena niña." I say while leaning close to her face to the point where our noses are almost touching. "Now, who do you work for?" I whisper into her ear.

To be continued...

Omg, that was so much. But I'll probably start writing the next part later, I need some sleep 😞 (I pulled a all nighter) I got writers block so much writing this.🥲
But I hope you enjoy this little series I'm going to be starting .😘(Sorry if it's bad,it's my first time writing on here)