Pt. 6

There was an awkward silence between us. I played with the material on my como pants. "So... uh I have to ask you some questions while I'm in here.." I told her looking down at her hands. "Amor sergura." As she said this I could feel her breath down my neck which sent chills down my spine. "So what were you doing in the first place when you were in M-" I was interrupted as she slowly started to kiss my neck. "W-what are you d-doing..?" I said surprised.

      "Having my lunch." She said as she started to suck and nibble at my neck. She was sucking hard enough to leave marks on my neck. She chuckled when I tilted my head back on to her shoulder. "Buena niña." She whispered into my ear making me let out a little moan. I went to cover my mouth with my hand but Valeria grabbed it. "I want to hear you amor." She started to move her free hand up my shirt. She went up until she felt my breast in hand, she started to play with my breast. I felt myself becoming weak under her touch. As we started to get somewhere interesting.

   There was a slight knock at the door, I shot straight up out of her lap and moved my hair to cover her marks she made. I rushed over to the desk that was in the corner and placed down my journal and headphones. The door started to open and I could see Valeria's expression which was a smug smile. I looked at her and gave her a not happy expression. The door opened all the way and it was Ghost. He looked at me and then Valeria who still had a smug expression. He cleared his throat and said "Come here." He made a gesture with his fingers to follow him so I did.

      As we got into the hall he closed the door behind us. He looked at me and said " Your done for today I will be taking over from now." I was very confused but I said "Okay? Could I get my stuff?" He looked at me a second before responding "I'll get it for you." I raised my eyebrow a bit and said "You don't have to, I could do it." "No." He responded with and then walked into the room leaving me waiting in the hall alone. He came out after a minute which shouldn't have taken that long. He handed me the headphones and journal and then closed the door behind without saying anything to me.

         I started to walk to my room thinking of what just happened in that room. I didn't even ask a single question to her. Which I'm not even worried about because I have other things to think of. Like how good her lips felt or how good her hands felt or how attractive her voice is. As I was lost in thoughts I ran into someone making me fall. I looked up to see who I ran into to say sorry. It was Soap he looked down at me saying "sorry!" As he held out his hand to help me up. I took his hand to help myself up, I got up and immediately apologized "I am so sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" He just smiled at me and scratched the back of his head.

       "It's fine we all make mistakes sometimes." He said now looking down at the ground. "Well I should get going." I said pointing in front of me. He just smiled and nodded so I started walking away from him. Everything is happening to quickly I thought to myself as I finally made it to my room. I looked at my watch to see what time it was and it was 5:00. A hour till dinner I thought to myself as I walked over to my desk putting down my journal. I turned on my desk lamp and I sat down in the chair opening my journal to an empty page. I put on my headphones as I think of what to draw.

      I decided to draw Soap, I start to draw as I think about Soap and our interaction we just had. To be honest Soap reminds me of a golden retriever. As I drew the song I was listening to was You Right by Doja Cat ft. The Weeknd. The past few minutes was just me and my music. Until I herd a knock at my door, who could this be now? I thought to myself as I got up to see who it was. I opened the door slightly to see who was there, it was Soap. I opened the door all the way "Hi." I say as I notice he is fidgeting with something in his hands. "What brings you here?" He looks up at me "I think you dropped this when you bumped into me." he said holding up a piece of paper that was folded. i looked at it a little confused. "Thank you..?" i said taking the paper "See you at dinner!" i said to Soap he nodded and started to walk off.

       I walked over to my desk to see what the paper was. I sat down and opened up the folded paper. It was a drawing of me and it had a little note on the bottom. It said 'I just wanted to draw you since you drew me' -Simon.
I smiled to myself as I looked at the drawing. It was a really good drawing and it was a nice deed he did. I decided to hang it up on the wall in front of my desk. As i was putting it up Sloppy Seconds by Lay Bankz came on. Which was a catchy song. I sat back down on my chair and then looked at the drawing before continuing on my drawing of Soap. As I was drawing I checked my watch, it was 5:20.

      I have 40 minutes till dinner I thought to myself as I took a drink of water out of my bottle. Time passed quick because when I checked my watch it was 5:55 so I decided to get ready to go to dinner. I closed my journal and turned off my desk lamp. I walked out of my room locking the door behind me. As I was walking to the cafeteria I noticed that I forgot to take off my headphones so I just put them around my neck.

        I finally got to the cafeteria and I froze in the doorway as I saw the KorTac people there. 

          ___________A/N____________
I want to say thank you again! I never thought my story would blow up like this! 😭 I do want to name this book something but idk what to name it. So if you have any ideas please share it with me!