Pt.2

Hi guys just wanted to say thank you for reading my story! I just wanted to tell you that the way I write now might be a little different from the last. But let get started!
_____________________________

I stare at her as she asks the question again, I look up at her for a second before speaking "Why?"

She stares down at me before chuckling "Because I need to know.." She says still looking down at me, now with an amused smile. "Come on, just tell me.." She says with a shit eating grin. "Isn't obvious?" I say as I watch her movements,I stare at her hands and imagine what they could do to me. "What am I thinking?!" I think to myself,trying to get those nasty thoughts out of my head. She starts to speak which breaks me out of my thoughts "I mean it is.. but I was wondering if you were going to tell me." She says with a shrug.

I roll my eyes at her "Why would I give myself up that easily?" I say with a smile that starts to form on my face. It feels like we're flirting more than talking I think to myself. WHY? I'm I thinking these things?!? I think I'm my head. I snap out of it when she starts talking again "How about I make you a deal?" She says while standing back up. "And what would that be?" I ask tilting my head a little to the side. "What if I let you go..? But on one condition..." She says looking down at me like she owns me.

"What's the one condition?" I say with a smile forming on my lips. My mind starts to wander about what she wants to do with me, my mind goes into the gutter at this point. "The one condition is that you come and work with me and be my helper.." My eyes widen a little as I hear this. She wants me working with her?!? My mind starts racing, what do I say to this? "Sure..?" I say still unsure of what to think of this. I start to think of the task force and I start changing my mind about it because I can't just leave the task force and work with the cartel!

"Actually.." I say which makes her perk up. "Can I make a deal-" I get cut off by gun shots being herd in the hall which made her turn to her men that were still in the room, she glanced at them "Well are you going to check it out!?" She yelled at them, they rushed out of the room into the hallway. She shook her head as pinching the bridge of her nose. "I'm so sorry, mija." She said to me still shaking her head. As she stood there I could hear her curse something in Spanish under her breath.

That's when someone burst through the doors of the room and shot her in her leg, she fell to the ground with a grunt. It was Ghost and Soap..

________________________________
I finally finished!! But anyway I was thinking of writing a story for Ghost but idk if I should. Let me know if you guys would like to see something like that.

I hope you enjoy this and don't forget to vote if you enjoyed!!