Pt.4

I look at her for a few seconds before responding "I've been... fine?" I said not knowing what to say. She looked me up and down before giving me an amused expression. "You look wonderful, mija." She said still grinning. I looked down forgetting that I was only a towel. I look up at her and I could feel my face getting redder by the second. "May I get.. changed before we continue?" I ask still flustered by her being there.

She looked me up and down one last time before speaking up "Yes,yes you may." She said still with that shit eating grin. I picked up my pile of clothes, walking to the open stall to change. I glanced over my shoulder to look at her to see her watching my every move. I locked eyes with her, I looked away very quickly and rushed into the stall to change. I take a deep breath as I get into the changing stall.

   As I got changed I could see a shadow outside of my stall and a pair of black combat boots. Then I heard a knock on the stall's door as I stared at the shadow. The knock made me jump a little then I heard her voice "Hurry up, I don't have all day and you know that." She said. "Okay.. sorry for making you wait." I said a little nervous to open the stall door. "It's fine mija but just hurry I want to talk you."

    "Okay..?" I say curious about what she wants to talk about. I open the stall door to see her looking at me while she is leaning on the wall next to my stall. I look around the room, like I said there were a few people in there with me. I could see a few people glancing over at us. I get a little nervous and embarrassed because what if one of the people notices that she is the leader of the Las Almas Cartel.

       I look around one last time before pulling her into an empty big stall, locking the stall door behind us. I put my hands on her shoulders "What did you want to talk about..?" I say a little out of breath from rushing in there. She looks at me a little surprised by my actions. I look down at my hands on her shoulders and clear my throat while also taking my hands off her shoulders. "Sorry." I say thinking that maybe I made her uncomfortable. "Don't worry about it, mija." She said smiling softly at me. "But what I wanted to talk about was.." She said as she leaned on the wall while crossing her arms. "What was that you wanted to tell me?" "Well I didn't really want to talk I just wanted to see you again..."

      I look at her a little surprised but also a little annoyed. "You just wanted to see me?!?" I say still annoyed. "You can't be doing things like this to "see me." She looks at me her grin turning into a frown a little bit as she leans on the wall. "But still aren't you happy to see me?" Her grin coming back as she talks. "I mean.. yeah I'm happy to see you but still you can't be doing things like this.." I say feeling mixed emotions as I talk to her. We sit there in silence as we glance at each other. I decide to finally speak up "I should take you back before anyone realizes that you're missing." I gesture  to the stall's door as I look at her.

      "Okay, let's hope we don't get caught by anyone." She says now with an amused expression. I roll my eyes sarcastically at her as we start to walk out of the stall. As we make our way out of the showers, people start to whisper to each other and glance at us as we pass them. We finally get out of the showers and into the hallway. "We're going to have to be quiet." I glance over at her to see her nod to what I said. We quietly make our way through the hallway. I lead the way and when we have to turn a corner I make sure it's clear. As we get to another corner, I turn the corner to see Ghost standing there talking to Soap...

           I let out a gasp trying to turn back around. When I hear my name be called by Soap "Y/N!" I turn and look over at them and I see Soap waving at me to come over there. Behind me I gesture for Valeria to stay back as I start walking over to them. "Hi guys!" I say trying to seem not suspicious. Soap smiles while on the other hand Ghost glares down at me to the point it feels uncomfortable. "What were you doing just now?" Soap asks. "Oh nothing I was just walking to lunch.." I hope he believes me I thought to myself. "But lunch ended a few minutes ago." Soap said raising an eyebrow. "Oh it did? I didn't know that.." Dang it I messed up..

"You should know when lunch starts and ends." Ghost said in his deep voice. "Oh well I didn't check the time walking here." Ghost glared down at me. He looked like he was going to kill me. Soap just glanced at both of us with a nervous smile. "Well I should probably get going now. I said pointing the way I came with a nervous laugh. I started walking away before Ghost or Soap could say anything. I turned the corner to see Valeria leaning on the wall with her eyes closed and arms crossed. I tapped on her shoulder to see if she was sleeping or not. She opened her eyes and looked up at me and smiled at me. "What took you so long, mija?" She said in a teasing tone.

________________________________
Omg 😅 I am so sorry guys that this didn't get posted sooner. I wanted it too but I was busy. But I hope you like it and I will try to get the other one out sooner.
Shout out to my friend it's her birthday 🎉 today! I hope she has an amazing day and birthday! 🥳