Pt.3

Hi, I just wanted to thank you guys for enjoying this story so far. I think I might change this into a story instead of a one shot series but idk 🤷‍♀️
_____________________________

I see her drop to one knee as she grunts, she try's to take out gun before getting knocked in the back of the head by Ghost., getting knocked out in the process. He then came over to me and started cutting the ropes keeping me in the chair while Soap watched the door making sure no else was coming. "Thank you, guys.." I said as I got up from the chair and looking at Valeria lying on the floor unconscious. "Just don't let it happen again." Ghost says his voice sending a chill down my spine. I nod slowly at him while feeling the rope burn I got from the restraints that kept me on the chair.

Soap looked over at us with a nervous look. "We have company." He said looking back at us. I heard Ghost curse under his breath a few times before speaking "Y/N tie up Valeria and carry her." I look at him questioning his words "Hurry!" He said making me rush, I took some of the rope that was tied to me on the chair and tied her up. I picked her up bridal style and rushed out of the room with Soap and Ghost,they shot some guards on the way out.

As we got out I could see the helicopter and Gaz was in there motioning for us to hurry as there were men chasing us out of the building. We hurried into the helicopter dodging bullets coming at us from behind.

  The helicopter started to fly away from the scene, they were some bullets still coming at the helicopter. I let out a relieved sigh as I leaned back in my seat. I could sense someone staring at me, I looked to my side and saw Ghost staring at me obviously angry and annoyed. "YOU are never going on a solo mission EVER AGAIN." He said with his low voice still piercing holes in my head with his glare. I tried to talk back before getting interrupted by Valeria waking up. We all stared at her she started blinking her eyes before noticing that she was tied up.

I glanced at Ghost and he gave me a look that said "We'll talk about this later." I looked back her and she was staring back at us. Soap finally said something "Look who's awake." He said with a little grin. She had a confused look on her face as stated at us before cursing all of out in Spanish. We were caught off guard from this and glanced at each other. Then she started to talk "Where are you taking me?!?" She said still a little confused. I was the first one to speak up out of Ghost, Soap, and Gaz. "Back to base." I said trying to keep a cold tone.

After making it back to base.

We finally landed which I was so glad because Valeria wouldn't shut up the whole entire time! I let out a frustrated sigh as I got out of the helicopter. I felt like I had headache from all of her talking. "Woah." I hear from Valeria, I glance over my shoulder to see her looking amazed at the base. "This is muy grande!" She said while getting pushed out of the helicopter by Ghost "Hey!" She said glaring at Ghost.

She shook her head before her eyes caught me staring and her lips started to form into a shit eating grin. I looked away trying to evade her stare. That's when I saw captain Price standing there waiting for us with a cigar in his mouth. He took it out with his two fingers so he could greet us. "Welcome back!" He said looking at us and he saw Valeria checking out our base. His smile now turned into a frown as he looked at her and then he glanced at Ghost for any answers. Ghost just nodded slightly at him.

- - - -

It's been a few days since, we have been trying to get some information out of her but that hasn't worked at all. All she has been doing is making snarky remarks in Spanish and.. well I've caught her staring at me.. She smiles when I catch her staring, which makes me look away out of embarrassment. But she has been a pain in the butt for everyone here for example one of the nurses tried to give her food and she spitted it in the nurses face then she proceeded to curse the nurse out in Spanish.

Another example she has been using her leg injury as an excuse for not telling us anything, like when she was asked something she will start to grab her leg and wince like she in pain. We have tried a lot of tactics to get her to talk but she isn't cooperating. It makes me angry just thinking about it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ghost yelled at me "Are you even listening?!?" I looked at him and nodded slightly. He shook his head and let out a frustrated sigh. "This is the same reason why you are never going on a solo mission again.!" I took a deep breath choosing my words carefully "Why?! Just because I got caught this ONE time?!?" He glared at me. "YOU should have NEVER got caught in the first place!" He leaned back in his chair folding his arms over his chest.

He looked annoyed and angry and maybe even a little bit tired? But I don't know maybe I'm seeing things. "You are dismissed, Y/N." The way he said my name made chills go down my spine. "Yes sir" I got up and exited the room quickly. Just because I got caught this ONE time I can't go on any more solo missions. I shook my head and sighed, why me? I guess I should go get ready for lunch. I started walking to the showers thinking of what just happened. As I got into the showers there was barely anyone in there. Which I mean is kind of nice not dealing with talking and gossip that goes around on base.

I sat there in the shower stall as I let the warm water run down my face. I heard someone walk in I didn't think too much of it at first. I got finished up with my shower and walked out of the stall with my towel on and my hair still soaking wet. I started organizing my clothes on the bench so I could change into them. I started to get this weird feeling that someone was staring at me. So I looked up and saw Valeria just standing there with that shit eating grin on her face. I stared at her for a few more seconds trying to think of how she is even here.

"Miss me?" She said now starting to walk towards me. "How?" That's all I could say because I'm still super confused. Her grin grew even wider as that can even be possible. "It was easy really.. but never mind that, how have you been, mija?"

Word count: 1223

________________________________

Yeah I have decided that this is going to be a series and not a one shot series, so I will be changing the title and the chapter names. But seriously I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am!

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this story so far!