𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Third Person's POV⚊

Y/n heard the annoying sound of her alarm clock, she groaned, and stretched her right arm to turn it off, eyes still closed, thinking it's still vacation and school going to start a week later.

She turns side ways, now her back facing the clock and closed her eyes.

*Knock knock*

Y/n's mom knocked on the door "Honey, you're going to be late if you don't get up soon!"

Y/n groaned and tiredly yelled "School's going to start in a week!"

"Honey, vacation is over." Her mom sigh. Y/n didn't checked the date since the other day, so she grabbed her phone and checked the date.

It's indeed the start of her high school. She sigh, got up and opened the door to go down stairs.

Y/n's mom already made breakfast. It's nothing much but Y/n loves her mother's cooking, specially her favorite, cheese and veggie Takoyaki.

"Mhmm! Mom, you made Takoyaki!" She exclaimed as she walks towards the dinning table, the smell of the newly cooked Takoyaki can be smell.

"Yeah, I already packed you're bento hon." Her mom informs

"Thanks! You're the best mom!" She said, instead of sitting on the chair of the dinning table, she instead went to her mom and hugged her from behind

"Ahww, thanks honey" her mom said softly "Now you better eat before it gets cold"

"Mhm" Y/n hums and got to the dinning table and sat, in front of her is a bunch of Takoyaki, and she ate.

After she ate she went upstairs to take a shower, dressed in her new uniform and put her new things in her bag.

She went down stairs, with her bag on her shoulder.

"Mom! I'm ready!" Y/n yelled at the main door

"Give me a sec!" Her mom yelled. Minutes later her mom went outside of her room, dressed up for work and walk towards Y/n.

"Hey, mom." She called when her mom was beside her putting on shoes

"Yeah, honey?" her mom ask straighting up

"Is dad and sis going to visit?" She asked

"Mhm, you're dad said they'll visit tomorrow" her mom smiled at her and they walk towards the car.

*Time skip*

Y/n, arrived at school and kissed her mother goodbye.

She was now standing in front of her high school.

Nekoma high.

She remembered one of her bff mentioning that she's going to this school and surprisingly she is too.

Y/n took a deep breath and stepped on the other side of the gate. She felt eyes staring at her. She got a bit uncomfortable but shrugged it off.

The people around her looked at her in an awe, thinking she's pretty gorgeous, but Y/n doesn't know that.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

She was now walking inside of the school, looking down at her given paper to where her classes is going to be, when suddenly she collided with someone and she sees some books fell.

"I'm so sorry!" Y/n apologized not looking up who she collided with and started helping picking the books.

She then looked up to give the books she picked up to the other one who's carrying it.