𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

━Kenma's POV━

I was walking up the stairs the go my classroom which, it's on the third floor. So it means I'm going to pass through Y/n's classroom.

When I was almost at the second floor, I heard someone talking, I recognize the voice, the other one is mayu, and then Y/n...and..a boy?

I peeked behind the wall and I saw Y/n hugging a boy.

. . .

What is this feeling?..

Y/n's POV━

I then looked up at my brother figure and release the hug "I miss you, though I gotta get to class" I smiled at him awkwardly while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh, yeah sure.. If you don't mind, wanna get lunch together, later?" Eiji asked

"Oh... Well uhm, I agreed to a friend that I'll hang with them later.." I say not sure what I'll answer

Mayu looking at us she patted my and Eiji's shoulder "well, we can just go with you Y/n, yeah? Alright enough chit-chat we're going to be late for class"

"I-.. Sure?" I stood there dumbfounded (?)

"See ya later, Y/n!" Mayu and Eiji waved walking off.

"See ya!" I said and walk to my classroom too.

I sighed, 'welp, they wouldn't mind.. Right?'

━Kenma's POV━

After the whole thing I just watch and Y/n walk into her classroom.. I started walking to mine.. While wondering.

'Who is he?'

'Is he her brother?'

'No, no, no. If he is, she wouldn't have happy and excited to see him or... Missed him.'

'Am I jealous??'

. . .

I slapped my cheeks to get out of off my thoughts and arrived in front of my classroom and walk in..

Y/n's POV━ *Lunch break*

Welp, Eiji and mayu were waiting for me and Aika since we have the same class before lunch break.

And now I'm walking with them towards the rooftop with our bento.

I spotted Kenma and Kuro sitting on a bench on the school roof...

Not many people are here, well I guess they pick this spot cuz kuro probably know by now that I don't like crowd or probably for kenma.. Either way, I like it here..

I sat across kenma who was playing on his phone, mayu and Eiji both on my side and Aika sitting next to kuro. Kuro was on his phone as well.

"Hey" I greeted

"Oh! Y/n! You're here!" Kuro beamed, immediately looking away from his phone.

"WE'RE YOU WATCHING SOMETHING SU-" Aika, who didn't he noticed that was sitting beside him exclaimed and kuro immediately covered her mouth

Me and mayu burst out laughing while Eiji looked dumbfounded and kenma who looked away from his phone after kuro had a disgusting look to kuro.

"No- w-way" I said between laughter "we're y-you watching p-" kuro covered my mouth too

"I- I was not!" Kuro defend while blushing "they were just... Making out..!" he mumbled..

"Kuro, you're disgusting" kenma stated

"It's not like you don't watch something like that!" Kuro replied back while me, mayu were laughing harder and Eiji and Aika started laughing too.

"Oh my god- Stop- m-my stomach h-hurts" mayu said laughing

"Y-yeah" I was still laughing and my stomach is hurting

"Bro, do you want to have a boner in school or your already horny?" Eiji said laughing

"Y'all, shut up" kuro pouted when kenma started chuckling

Despite all the loud laugh I could hear his soft chuckle... He was hiding his face too..

. . .

He looks... Cute

My body moved itself and I lean forward and tuck his hair that was covering his face on his ear so I could see his face..

Everyone looked at us, I noticed and went to sit again..

We were both blushing and I mumbled a sorry to him

Shit

"You, get a room~" kuro tease

"You were the one watching some 'it', so I think you're the one who needs to get a room" I rolled my eyes still blushing (This boy got a lot of teasing here😭)

"I-" kuro was speechless

"Ok, ok stop- s-seriously my stomach hurts" Mayu said laughing with the two.

"L-let's just eat" I said and took my bento out and open it..

"Is that boiled tofu and waffles?" Eiji asked

"Yeah, I made them"

"Can I have some?" -Eiji

"Me too" -mayu and Aika

"Can I try your cooking?" Kuro smirked

I sighed and gave them some. I bought a lot, I know this is going to happen

I looked at kenma who just sat there, shy.

"Hey, kenma want one too?" I asked

"... Sure.." He said quietly

"Here!" I put two tofu and a waffle on his bento.

I still have two waffles and tofu so that's enough for me.

"Hey, it's actually delicious." Kuro said

"Did you thought I'm a bad cook?!" -me

"Well.. Kinda." -kuro

"You should've doubted that. She's great at cooking and good at playing volleyball" Eiji said

"she always cook her own lunch in middle school and steal some of them" mayu said cheekily

"And you're proud of it?" I deadpan

"Yeah, it was delicious" -mayu and Eiji

I just rolled my eyes playfully

━Kenma's POV

I guess I'm getting jealous of this guy.

I wish I could do that to, taste Y/n cooking everyday.

The bell rang indicated that lunch break is over and head to class. The five of us started to pack our bentos and walk towards our classroom.

While we're walking, the guy kept playing with Y/n's hair. Calm down, calm down there just friends... But.. I feel jealous, I wish I could to that too.

Y/n was smiling and seemed she like her hair being touched.

Damnit... This is why I don't like interaction or have feelings.

*2 months later*

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Hey cuties, I'm not really into haikyu now but I think I could finish this. I'll probably make it in to a 10-15 Chapters?. ಥ_ಥ

I don't know where this is going so.. Yeah. ( ´・ω・)

-Emma Out(◍•ᴗ•◍)