𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

━Third Person's POV

Mayu guided Y/n to the girls gym to join the club. There captain wasn't there so they told Y/n to wait until tomorrow, if it's okay, which Y/n was fine with.

After that Mayu dragged her friend in the boys gym.

"Heya!" She shouted as she went inside.

Y/n's POV━

Mayu dragged me towards the boys gym which I let her do since I don't have anything to do.

"Heya!" Mayu shouted as she went inside and a Mohawk dude came running to her.

"Mayu-san! You're pretty as always!" The Mohawk dude complements

Mayu chuckled and thanked him. She peeked behind mayu and saw me

"Maaayuu-sannn!! You brought another girl" The Mohawk dude cried out

I step beside mayu.

"Hi" I simply said.

"Ahhhhh!! She's super pretty!!" The Mohawk dude complements loudly which caught the attention of the others.

Now all of them are starting at us.

"Hey, Y/n come with me!" Mayu said and followed her to a bench.

"Boys, I'll introduce someone!" Mayu announced and my eyes widen a bit. The boys then surrounded me and mayu.

"Hello" I bluntly greeted. Only the person I'm close with can see my Autism.

They all stared at me and then at mayu.

"Names, L/n Y/n." I introduce myself and then a boy with spiky hair came up to me, he looks like a rooster. I have to keep myself from chuckling at the thought, but other than that, he's pretty handsome.

"Hi there" the boy greeted

"Hello" I greeted back with a confused face, looking for his name.

"I'm Kuro Tetsuro" he introduced himself as if he read my mind.

This boy can easily read faces, huh?

"The captain of the boys  volleyball club" he added

"Nice to meet you" he then introduced me to all of the boys.

I looked up at mayu as if asking for help but instead she smirked. Damn you mayu.

Kuro. Was that his name?

Kuro last introduced a boy with dyed blonde hair with black strips at the top, his hair reached his chin, he looks like a pudding.. But he

He looks.. Cute.

Third Person's POV

Kuro finished introducing everyone and told his team that their going to get back practicing.

Y/n walk up to mayu and sat beside her.

"Mayu, why the fuck didn't you help me" Y/n whine lowly.

"As I said, I want you to be friends with boys." Mayu reminds and Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Fine... I'll try to be friends with them" Y/n whines again and then sighs

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Y/n's POV━ *Time Skip to tomorrow*

The bell is going to ring in about a minute so the boys practice is over.