𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

━Kenma's POV

The train halts and we got out. It was currently 6:43. It's kinda dangerous in Tokyo at this time.

I almost forgot that there many perv and creeps here.

I was lost in thought, kuro and Y/n are talking. I assume

"Hey.. Kuro, Kenma.. If we're in the same neighborhood.. Then why I didn't see you two around?" Y/n asked while we were walking

"Oh, uhm... I don't go out a lot" I quietly replied.

"Oh, we never saw you around either.. Where's your house?" Kuro said

Y/n looked ahead.. "We're almost to my house!"

We walk a couple of minutes and we reach her house. Her house was a two storage house just like ours, the difference is the she have a balcony.

We stopped in front of her house and she bowed to me and kuro.

"Thank you for walking me home!" She then straightened up and wave.

I lazily wave goodbye, kuro and me then started walking to our house. Kuro and I are just like 3-5 blocks away from each other. And I realized why I didn't see her. We're kinda far. But can walk to each other houses

We arrived at my house and said bye to kuro. When I got inside I can't stop thinking about Y/n.

Wierd.

My cheeks would get hot if she does nice things. I got to my room and immediately plopped on my bed.

I sigh.. "Today's tiring as usual."

I then checked my notifications on my phone. 'Jeez' I thought.

I then typed something on my keyboard and send it.

"Shut up, y'all" (was the massage, Nekoma vb gc)

And then I dozed off my phone open.

Y/n's POV━

I was in my room currently Scrolling on Instagram or tiktok.

I was so boring but entertaining at the same time. I don't know why.

I should've gotten there number.

Oh.. Right even Mayu, Aika and Komi-san.

I sigh, put down my phone and try to fall asleep.

I toss and turn but I still can't sleep. I grabbed my phone from my bedside table again and decided to binge watch some anime on Netflix.

I few hours of re-watching A silent voice, and a few episodes of jjk, I finally dozed off.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

I woke up and did my morning routine. I then went downstairs to eat and made a small talk with my sister.

And then left.

I took the train and stand there waiting for it to arrive.

The train was now 8 minutes away from school when suddenly I felt a hand on my butt.

I shivered and turned around. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I asked angrily to the person behind me.

"Uhh? What I haven't done anything to you miss" he looks like a student.. Maybe a college student?

"You just.." Maybe it's just my imagination because of dad is home. Maybe his, right? He hadn't done anything to me.