𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

━Y/n's POV━

When I finally got home, I went straight to my room and plopped on my bed.

Mom wasn't home yet so I'm alone. I layed on my back and closed my eyes. I never knew it would be exhausting today.

When I closed my eyes I think about pudding head... I still don't know his name! I should've listen when kuro introduced me to him.

I sigh at the thought, I grabbed my phone and earbuds. I put the earbuds on and listen to F/s (Fav song) until I fell asleep.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

I woke up by someone caressing my cheeks. There palm is soft.

Wait-.. I recognize that warmth! I flatter my eyes open and just like what I assume, my sister is beside me!

"Sis!" I beamed happily

"Oh, sorry did I woke you up?" She asked quietly

I shook my head 'no' "not at all"

"Okay, then... I miss you lil sis!" She smile at me brightly

"Me too! So how've you been?"

"Fine, I guess... How's you're new school?"

"It's great! I saw mayu again!"

My sister chuckled "oh that gurl, you should invite her tomorrow. She's to bonding with!"

"Maybe I will! Did you ate dinner yet?"

"Yeah... Just finished. What about you?"

"I didn't yet... I fell asleep when I got home. And I'm not really planning to eat dinner tonight. Can you tell mom?"

"You're still mad at dad... Aren't you?"

I didn't answer that question.

"Alright then, I'll go fell mom. Night" she spoke after a few minutes of silence

"Night"

I sink into my thoughts again..

'I'm still mad at him for what he did, aren't i?'

'Our family wouldn't be apart if that bastard didn't cheat!'

"Why??" I whisper to myself. A prick of tear falling from my eyes and quickly wiped it away

I stood up and went into my desk, I sat on my chair and started doing homework to distract myself.

When I finish I draw some anime characters. When I finished two drawings I didn't even notice, it's midnight already.

I went back to bed and slept.

'No use, I have to face dad tomorrow.'

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

*Time Skip* Morning

I woke up by the sound of my annoying alarm clock as usual.

I stood up and did my morning routine. After I did I went down stairs to eat breakfast and get out of there.