𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

━Y/n's POV

I got back to my seat, the class was still in the subject. I sigh and lean my head on my hand.

I was thinking about the encounter with the pudding head earlier, when suddenly the teacher called me to solve a math problem on the board.

It was kinda easy since I already learn how to find the Area of a circle and whatnot (sorry, I don't know what kind of math they learn in high school😅)

I finished it in a minute, and the teacher announced it was right.

*Time skip*

Lunch already occurred and mayu was already outside of my classroom waiting for me.

Well, yeah. She's going to dragged me elsewhere now.

I sigh and got up. I walk towards mayu and mayu's not the only one there.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked the two who came along mayu

"Well, I told them to come with me!" Mayu answered for them.

"Are these two always together?" I asked again.

"Hell yeah we are! We're childhood bestfriend's" kuro beamed

"Oh, ok. Then where are we going for lunch?" I asked once more

"Rooftop." Pudding head mumbled

"Alright let's go!" Mayu exclaimed and we all walk towards the rooftop.

'Well, time to listen for mayu's interesting story and questions once we're there.' I sigh and then chuckled at the thought

"What're are you chuckling at???" Mayu questioned when she looked at me

"Nothing." I replied nonchalantly

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

We got to the rooftop and sat on the picnic bench there.

I grabbed my lunch bag and place it on the table and open it to take my lunch out.

"Watchu got there Y/n?" Mayu asked leaning over to my lunch bag.

"My lunch, duh." I said, kuro chuckled and pudding head tried to hold back a chuckle.

'Well, at least my first friend that is a boy is a cocky and goofy one' I thought to my and looked at the two best friends that is sitting on the other side of the bench in front of me and mayu.

"Y/n! Y'know what I mean!!" Mayu whined

I sigh. I forgot how whinie she gets "yeah, yeah." I jokingly rolled my eyes and took out my bento to open it.

The smell of takoyaki, spread over us.

"Y/n! Is that you mother's takoyaki?!! God, I miss you're mother's cooking! They are always delicious!" Mayu beamed.

"Well if Mayu, her is telling the truth. Can I have one?" Kuro butts in

"Of course! My mom made plenty! It's like she knew I'm going to mayu!"

"What?? Didn't I told you I'm going high school in Nekoma high last, last year??" -mayu

"Right. Forgot about that" I bluntly say and then looked up and my eyes landed on pudding head, who's silent almost the whole time. His eyes on his phone playing a game. And yeah ╥﹏╥ I still didn't remember his name.