Pilot

Chapter one: Pilot

My brain is fucked. And I probably  lose my mind that I'm starting another new story while I've three more running stories unfinished. Anyways, hope you'll like it.

The story is based on Stefan's POV.

I can't deal with her. I can't. She's a child in a woman's body. I don't love her. I never wanted to love her. But deep down a part of me cares about her. Wants to love her. I'm not a relationship guy. I never can be. I never want to be. But something about her makes me feel good. Makes me feel right.

She's fun, curious. She's life of the party. She's dark. She's mysterious. She's gloomy and above all she wants me.

"Look, Stefan" she calls me by my name. I'm standing far away from her, talking to my friend over the phone while looking at her. She's walking and walking.

"Elena, don't. It's risky" I yell. She ignores me, as well. One thing that I hate about her when she ignores me. It's not the first time she's doing it to me. She is been like this since I met her.

"Look, I'm touching the clouds." She yells excitedly. I hang up my phone and walk closer to her.

She's walking on the railings, again. I shake my head in (I'm so done with her) as I reach to her. She tries to keep her balance, sprawling like an eagle.

"Elena, get down. You're not five anymore" I yell. She's walking dramatically on the railings. I squint my eyes in fear.

"If I fall, will you catch me?" She asks curiously. I put my hands on my hip, my head is down. "That's enough. Now, get down" I tell her being done with her childishness.

"Wooh!" she takes one leg up off the railings. "Elena" I call her warning. She giggles, sprawling her hand more widely, thrusting her chest, breathing in the fresh air with her eyes closed.

While closing her eyes, this time when she takes her leg of, she loses her balance as her other leg slip off. "Stefan" she yells my name.

I jump to catch her hand but it's too late.

I wake up yelling her name. I'm dripping in sweats. "Hey, you okay" I hear her, stroking my shoulder. My face is in between my palms. I'm trying to calm myself down. Surely, the medicine isn't working. It never works. I just waste my dollars buying this shit that do no shit to me.

"I'm fine" I say rubbing my face. I look at her, lean down and gently kiss her. I brush a strand of her messy hair behind her ear. "Go back to sleep" I tell her gently. She yawns and nods. She knows it's nothing new that happen to me.

I sit for a moment. I've my concert tomorrow morning. I need to get up early. I lay down, close my eyes. Trying not to dream anything again. Anything about her.

XXXXXXXXXXX

"Oh my God! It's Stefan." "Hey, Stefan. I'm your biggest fan" "Stefan, baby. I love you" "Stefan! Stefan! Stefan" "We love you. We love you" I can hear the crowd chanting my name. Girls are going crazy over me as I get out of the my car. I take photos with them, signs autographs.

"Stefan" I turn back when I hear the familiar voice. The voice that I've heard so many times.

"Oh My God! Stefan Salvatore" I turn back, drop my hood out of the head. "You're Stefan Salvatore" she clap her hands excitedly as if she can't believe I'm real. "Yeah" I tell her confused.

"Oh God! It's really you. I can't believe it." She jerks her whole body. I simply look at her, start inspecting her.

A brunette, brown eyes, straight hair. She's around 20-21. She's wearing a black jeans and black jacket. I can see her white top, probably a tank top.

"You don't know me. I'm Elena. I love your songs. They're so amazing and soulful" she tells me. I smile softly. I'm barely receiving any contact, let alone getting a chance to sing for an album. The albums I've gotten, all were flop. I'm basically now jobless struggling singer.

"You listen to my songs?" I ask her squinting my eyebrows. I see how excited she becomes. It's visible in her eyes. "Well, yeah. I'm your biggest fan" she tells me. I smile. She's probably the first person who just call herself my fan.

"Can I get a photograph?" She asks me. I nod. I get closer to her. She gleefully smiles as I post with her. I can smell her hair. It's lavender. She smells intoxicating.

She keeps looking at her screen after getting our photo. "Would you like to hangout with me?" I ask her. She looks at me immediately. I mentally slap myself and preparing myself to receive a slap from her. But she breaks her lips into a smile and looks at me more excitedly.

"Of course. I'd love to. But I've my class. Tomorrow is okay to you?" She asks me. I lick my lips and nod. "Great, then. I'll DM you on Instagram. My handle is EGbird92." She tells me.

"Well I'll be waiting for your dm, EGbird" I tell her shoving my hands in my pocket, standing straight.

She laughs. "I'm Elena. My name is Elena" she tells me. I make a hurt face. "Wait, your name isn't EGbird92?" I call her out. She rolls her eyes. "Stefan, you're a musician not a comedian" she tells me giggling. I throw my hands like I surrender. "Fine. I won't joke again"

"Stefan, can I take a picture?" The lady asks me. I turn to look at her. "Yes" I say softly. I close my eyes and shake my head. "Of course" I tell her. I need to get out of here. I excuse myself from the crowd and go to my vanity.

I've my performance less than an hour and yet I keep thinking about her. I take the little medicine box and take few pills out and put 'em into my mouth. These things will keep me up and calm me down for hours.

So, what y'all think?

Reviews would be nice to know.

DEAR ELENAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें