The "Her" Secret

Chapter 3: The "Her" Secret

She's insane. She's an insane type of a beauty. I'm not much of a women's men. I am not really into relationships either. They bore me. Although I am for to date only to experience something different to write songs about it. Basically I'm the male version of Towdyr Senat. (If you know whom I direct to, you know)

Elena's fun. She's 4 years younger than me. She's soon going to get her master's degree in Marketing. I wasn't not much of a study person either. I dropped out college which led my father to kick me out of his house. He thinks writing songs and making them wouldn't fulfil my hunger, my desire. I've to establish myself like becoming a doctor or an engineer. According to him, I can't have passion. He gave me two options Either go back to college or pick up the guitar and leave. So, I chose my passion over my father's wishes. I'll always choose me, my decisions over everything.

Elena and I've been seeing each other over a month. We haven't kiss or touch each other yet. We just walk around, talk about everything that's happening in our lives. She takes me to her favorite place where she regularly buys her meal. I love the place. It's quite feel home.

"Woh! Buddy" she says scrunching up her nose as I pill off the curtains. "You sure there's no rat in here?" She asks sarcastically, walking and looking around. I chuckle, coughing.

"The place is always been dusty. I've gone for a month and see it's brutal" I tell her wiping dust off my hands.

I hear her taking a deep breath. I turn back. Her mouth is gaping. "Oh My, God, is that!!!" She points at. I follow her point and nod.

"Yeah, my studio" I tell her placing my hand on my hips. She looks so excited. She jumps in. "This is so cute" she tells me excitedly, gawking around. I laugh, shaking my head. Cute! She's so girly.

She gets into my tiny studio where I spend most of the time writing, making songs. There's a desktop, instruments, microphone to sing etc etc. She brushes her delicate hand on the instruments.

"These are so amazing. You write songs here?" She asks looking back at me. I put my hand into my pockets, nod. "Yeah, I do. Making flop songs" I say wiggling my eyebrows. She rolls her eyes. "You give up too easily" she says turning away from me.

Her eyes fall down. She takes the notepad of the table. I was working on it a month ago. "Woh! New song?" She asks scanning her eyes on it. I shrug my shoulder. "Yap. I couldn't finish it. The lyrics aren't matching" I tell her.

She doesn't reply as she's busy staring at it. "No, it's not mismatched, just need some words to replace" she tells me smiling. She looks at me widely. "Can I help you with this! Only if you want me to" she asks me excitedly. I can see how much she's ready to hear yes from me. I don't put much of my hesitations. The lyrics are bad either way.

"Give it a shot" I tell her. She closes the pad and shoves it into her regular medium size purse that's attached to her waist.

She scratches her upper lip. "And why do you have the big ass couch!" She asks. I smile. "This is my place Elena. My studio and my home. I only can afford one small apartment so I use it to do both" I tell her less sadly but I know she knows it makes me feel smaller in front of her. She's studying in Harvard. I know how costly it is. She dresses nicely. So I know she's rich. Atleast rich enough to afford all these.

She walks and comes toward me. I swallow. "But this" she puts her hand on my chest, left side where she knows my heart is.

"Is bigger than any apartment you can afford to fulfill your wishes, Stefan. Don't ever think like that. You're a passionate and a delicate person. You're inspiring" she tells me.

Her words feel so nice to hear. She really knows how to cheer me up. And I know how much I want those rosy pink lips against my hard brown dryass lips. I lick my lips. I can smell something fruity, probably her lip balm.

I put my hand on her cheek and another one on her waist. I slowly lean towards her lips not knowing if she wants me to. She understands what I'm going to do. She stands on her tiptoes and brushes her lips on mine. That's exactly what I need. I stroke my hand on her hip roughly now, kissing the lungs out of her.

"So, Mr. Salvatore, tell me something about you" he asks me. I sigh, closing my eyes. I know doctors don't have much time to listen to songs. But I'm freaking Stefan Salvatore. There's no person in the country who doesn't know me. Is he insane?

"I'm Stefan Salvatore. I'm an artist. I make songs and songs" I babble out. He doesn't say anything, just listening to me carefully.

"I meant the Stefan Salvatore. Stefan Salvatore who's not a singer but a person of his own. The Stefan Salvatore who isn't the singer" he tells me. I look at him. You mean the Elena's Stefan.

"I'm Stefan Salvatore. A struggler, lives in a small apartment with a studio" I tell him. Kinda look at him offended.

"Tell me something about your family" he asks me. I immediately response "Let's not" with a smile in the face. He smiles back.

"You're engaged to Melissa, am I right?" He asks me. I nod looking back and forth. "And she sent you to me because you're having some upside down in your life!" He tells me straight. I nod.

"So, then let's talk about the person who's putting you through this" he tells me. I drop my head knowing I've to talk to him. Have to tell him everything that I've been keeping to myself over 5 years.

"Tell me about her" he encourages me. I look at him with a little shock. How does he know it's a her. Maybe because that's his job. He just knows it has to be a girl. He's not wrong. It's true. It's a girl.

I take a deep breath, leave it out of my mouth, close my eyes as I say, listening to my own words

"Her name is Elena Gilbert"

Thanks for reading please vote and review.