Her

Chapter two: Her

I light up a cigar to erase her from my mind for a moment. I can't be haunted by her all my life. Everytime I try to move on something holds me accountable for... For what happened to her. And then what happened to me.

A tap on the door brings me back in my life. I turn back "Stefan. It's show time" one of the crews says. I nod. I throw the cigar, swallow more pills. I know these pills are harming me physically but I need these even though they do no shit.

XXXXXXXXXXX

After the concert at home

"Babe, you need to see someone" she says, getting ready for bed. I sigh. Not again. I don't want to hear her. I'm pretending to busy writing lyrics on my tablet.

"Hello! Did you not hear me?" She complains turning back to look at me. I ignore. "I'm not fucking mental Melissa that I need to see someone. I'm perfectly fine. The tours are making me frustrated" I tell her.

She gets up, coming close to bed. She takes the tablet from me, bends her knee, straddles on me. I rest my hands on her thighs, rubbing my hands there, feeling the silky purple night she's wearing for the night.

"I know babe. I'm just concerned. You're taking too much stress. It's not good for you" she says stroking my cheeks. I just look at her. She wide her eyes "Look, you got dark circles" she examines. I laugh, licking my lips.

"Babe, you've to see someone. Trust me, it'll help you. These unprescribed pills wouldn't do anything better to you" she tells me. I lean forward, kiss her lips, roll her over so now I'm on top of her.

"But this will do" I say bunching up her nighties pulling it off of her to brush my fingers on her pussy. She moans and I watch her.

"Stefan, you're 20 minutes late" she says sliding her hand up and down on her bag strap attached to her shoulder. I pull off my hood of my head. "I'm sorry. I was working in my studio. And I..." She can't even let me finish as she bursts into laughing. I squint my eyebrows. Is she mental or something! I didn't say anything funny. She pets my arm "You don't owe me any explanation, Stefan. We're cool. I was actually eating ice cream and enjoying the fresh weather. And I don't mind waiting for some hot men like you" she tilts her head down but look at me sexy. I chuckle.

I notice she's wearing a pink color frock that is just high up her knees. Thin straps so her chest is visibly showing. She's curvy though super thin-ish. A little amount of cleavage that's showing is making her more attractive. She's wearing flip-flops.

She catches me noticing her. I guess I've been noticing her too much. She coughs. "If you're done checking me out, can we go and walk down there?" She says smirking. This girl is something. My words get stuck in my throat. My cheeks turn red. I guess she didn't mind me checking her out like that. After all she's pretty.

"Stefan, oh God!" She holds on my shoulder as I'm driving inside her, pulling myself out and in. I'm kissing her neck. Her hot breaths linger on my ear. I shiver.

Stefan I hear her. I pull myself off of her neck to see her. Horror rushes on my face when I see her. I'm not seeing Melissa. I'm seeing Elena.

I'm on top of her. My dick is inside her. Her breasts are pressed tight against my chest. She's staring at me with those hazing brown eyes that I had have looked whenever I made love to her. Her face looks soft. She's desperate to have me. I throw my palms both side of hers as I pump into her. She whimpers, leaves silent moans, closes her eyes, biting her lips. I don't even blink as I look into her. She looks the same. She hasn't changed a bit.

I increase my speed faster. She gropes my shoulder to hold on to her dear lip. She feels warm and hot, clenching me hard. I roll my eyes. Only she have the power to take me like that.

I bring her hands, intertwine with mine and stretch her out. I pin her hands over her head as I pound into her more just the way she used to like. Pulling my dick completely out and then shoving it back into her, shaking it inside. She moans loudly. I rest my head on the crook of her neck, nibbing her just the way she wanted.

She digs her nails into my back, I yelp. I know she's reaching her climax. But I don't want to end it. I'm close too. I've just got her back. I need to spend more time with her. I have to say so many things to her. I slow my pace, making it last. She bites down my shoulder. I look at her, she's sweating.

Her hair is glued to her face, I brush 'em off. Her walls clenche me again. I roll my eyes and leaves hot breath on her chest. Kissing her breasts.

"Stefan, please. I can't.... anymore" she begs me. I chuckle against her chest, increasing my speed.

I feel myself explode inside her. My head falls on her chest. She's breathing hard so am I.

After gaining my control, I finally detach myself off of her chest to look at her. My mouth gaps open when I see her. It's not Elena anymore. It's Melissa. She's smiling, looks completely satisfied. Her eyes are closed.

"That was the far best sex I've ever with you, Stefan. You were too much of a active person" she giggles, running her hand on my hair.

I sigh, closing my eyes. "You're right. I need to see a therapist."

Thanks for reading please vote and review. Please!!!!!