Chapter 3 (monkeygirl77)

Chapter 3

The guardians stood in silence before Bunny scoffed at the pair.

"Yah right!"

Then he turned to the rest of the guardians, "What makes you think he has what it takes to be a guardian? All he does is casue trouble!"

Jack looked offended and Pitch tried to gently get his attention before this turned bad, but failed.

"Ha have you ever heard of a snowday I mean its no hardboiled egg! But kids love what I do!"

Bunny scoffed again and got in his face.

"But they don't believe in ya do they? Hows it feel to be invisable?"

Jack glared up at him tears of anger shining in his eyes. Off to the side teh other three guardians watched as Jack and Bunny argued and Pitch stopped trying to get the young winter spirits attention, instead he started to back up. They exchanged looks and wondered, if Pitch was backing up should they be worried about Bunny?

"Well I'd rather be invisible than have all these little kids looking at me thinking I'm some kind of mutant bunny who got rejected out of the pet store"

Bunny glared at him harder, "well what do they think when they see you? OH wait they can't! Do you know why? Cause your invisible! And thats all your ever going to be! All your ever going to be is some little snow sprite who nobody can see and every spirit hates! Hows it feel to be an outcast to your own kind?"

Jack growled at him before throwing his staff to the side and tackling the rabbit to the ground. It shocked most of them, even Bunny would say he was surprised by the kids strength. The other guardians were trying to think of a way to get their friend out from underneath the winter spirit. Pitch beat them to it and tried to pull Jack off him.

"Jack stop! Jackson let him go and stop punching him!"

Jack shoved Pitch away and dove for his staff.

"No this egocentric fur ball had it comin!"

Pitch tried to grab him once more but Jack managed to dodge him. Instead he spun around and frooze the rabbit where he stood, boomerangs at the ready. North and Tooth gasped and ran to their friends side leaving Jack breathing heavily by himself. Although it wasn't long before another hand was being laid on his shoulder and he turned around to see Sandy and Pitch behind him.

"Jack I know he offended you but you need to unfreeze him"

jack said nothing and looked down at the ground. Before nodding and turning back to the frozen guardian. He lifted his hand and it glowed a bluish silver as the glowing ot brighter than dimmed Bunny was unfroze. Jack turned back and walked to Pitch's side. The elder spirit wrapped an arm around Jack's shoulders in a comforting manner. Bunny was shivering and was about to snap at Jack when another voice filled the room.

Guardians you have made a great mistake. Although I do not agree with his way of showing you, Jack Frost is right. You have become blinded by your power and titles. You must learn from your mistakes. You must know what it is like not to be seen or heard, to have people not believe in you. Who more to help you than Jack Frost and Pitch Black

Then there was silence as the moon began to glow brightly. Next think they knew they were standing in a town. Tooth gasped as someone walked through her.

Starting now.