𝐵𝑎𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒

Onika pov

"BB wake up so we can get ready" I told Beyonce as I shook her awake. She is always grumpy in the morning and it messes up our routines. "No mommy! Leave me alone!" She yelled. I groaned and got up to get a wet rag and washed her face to wake her up.

"Okay! damn I up!" She said. I raised an eyebrow at her, because I know this little girl did not just cuss at me...
"Wha?" She asked look at me with a a stank face.

I popped her in her mouth knowing she be getting to smart with me

I popped her in her mouth knowing she be getting to smart with me. "Girl stop playing with me before I whoop yo ass." I said deadass. "Ow, I'm sorry mommy" she frowned and yawned. "It's okay, let's go get in the shower BB."

We got up and jumped in the shower, and I noticed she was staring but I ignored it and we got out. I picked out something cute for me and her.

She wore a yellow jumpsuit with a bumble bee headband. I wore some yellow sweats and a white shirt.

"BB go down stairs and watch TV while I finish doing my hair!" I told her, straightening my hair. "Okay mommy" she went downstairs while I finished doing my hair. I heard some noises and went downstairs.

Beyonce pov

I was lookinh at mommy in the shower because I was a little horny but I was scared to tell her.. So when I went downstairs I started touching my self.

I slid two fingers inside of myself and went slow trying not to be loud so I won't get in trouble by mommy.

"Mhmmmm" I kept going until I heard mommy coming down the stairs and I stopped immediately. "Peaches. What were you doing.." She walked over to me. "Nothing mommy.." I looked down and she grabbed my chin. I whimpered slipping feeling my self slip into my headspace.

"Peaches were you touching MY pussy?" She asked, already mad. "Yes.." I said lowly. "Why, did mommy turn you on so you had to touch MY pussy peaches?" I nodded.

She chuckled darkly. "RED ROOM. NOW!" She yelled. I quickly got up and went to the red room and stripped.

Why did I do that..

••••••••••••••••••••

WHAT DO YALL THINK?? PART TWO?