𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮..

𝐵𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑣

I was just trying to take a nap but mommy keeps saying something about foots, so now I can't sleep cause she's loud.

"MOMMY STUP BEING LOU!!" I ran downstairs and whined and pouted at her.

"BITCH CONJURE UP YOUR DEAD MOTHER AND APOLOGIZE BITCH-" She yelled at the phone but cut herself off when she seen me.

My jaw dropped...

"Mommy... Wat yu sai.." I asked her because she looks a little caught off guard.

"Im about to kill this bitch then conjure up her dead momma too kill that bitch too.." She mumbled.

"Trash ass song she tried to diss me with her big foot 6 foot ass." She just kept going until I cut her off.

"Mommy at yu talk about.." I asked confused because why is she being so loud.

"I'm talking about this song called hiss made by a big foot bitch." She said with aggravation in her tone.

"Mommy I lov tha song..." I said, her head snapping to me with a glare.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY.." She said and I jumped.

"Never mind! " I said quickly and ran back to my room.

"Lying on ya dead momma, Lying on ya dead momma, Lying on ya dead momma, right after the funeral ya wanna lie on ya dead momma.." She kept repeating and at this point I'm scared as hell..

𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖 𝑝𝑜𝑣

I WENT RIGHT TO MY STUDIO IN MY HOUSE AND MADE ANOTHER SONG.

THAT BIG FOOT 6 FOOT GOT SHOT IN THE FOOT GET UP ON YA DAMN ONE GOOD FOOT UGLY ASS STANK ASS PUSSY BITCH, WANNA DISS MY BROTHER?.

Anyways I forgot my baby was trying to take a nap so lemme go check on her...

"BeyBey you okay baby?" I said coming into her room

I seen her on the bed listening to- hiss, WAIT A DAMN MINUTE..

I ran up to her and turned of her phone and placed it face down on the night stand and looked at her with a glare.

"We don't listen to her any more okay baby?" I asked

"Oki.." she said and rolled her eyes.

I glared and she quickly apologized.

"Sorry mommy"

"Okay time for night time baby" I said and pulled her into my lag and rocked her.

" I luv yo 𝐶𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦"

"I love you too BeyBey"

------------------------

I HAD TO MAKE THIS I'M SORRY😹😹😹😹