𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠

𝑂𝑛𝑖𝑘𝑎

"Wake up Nika" Mommy said, I hated waking up early, it makes my head hurt.

"NooOoo mommy pwease extra time to sleep" I whined, Turing around and covering my head and kicking her.

"Get up Nika, I'm not playing. " She said sighing and shaking her head.

I was gonna keep kicking her but I remembered my three strikes and I think I wasted one already, but then again she doesn't tell me so hmph.

"Otayy" I whined with a glare. Okay maybe I only have one strike..

"Onika

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Onika." She said sternly, looking at me with squinted eyes, so I knew she wasn't playing with me.

I quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom. I'm not about lose all my strikes that quickly.

𝐵𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒

This girl is already on the edge and she just woke up..

She better stop playing with me because she's literally on her last strike...

"Nika come eat baby!" I yelled for her come here.

She came down in a pink dress and leggings, since it's cold.

"Awee you look so cute Oniii" I said kissing all over her face.

"Ewww mommy stopp" she said moving away and giggling.

I stopped and put our plates and cups down at the table.

"Mommy I no want this color plate!!" She said kicking her feet and pouting.

"Nika I don't know where it is. You lost it yesterday, I told you to eat at the table." I said trying to calm her down.

"NOO WANT THIS!!" She threw herself down on the floor.

Okay I'm done.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the pink room.

I sat down on the bench and grabbed my favorite baddle, it has a heart on it.

"Nika, that was three strikes baby.." I said, rubbing her plump ass. (I love her ass😻)

"Noo mommy" she whined.

"You have ten , your lucky I'm going easy on you today."

"Count!" I told her in her ear and she shivered.

I brought the paddle down against her ass.

"One! I'm sorry mommy" she said quickly.

(After she's done)

                             𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖

"10! I'm sorry mommy!" I said, tears streaming down my face.

"Aww look at my poor little slut all wet and worked up.." She said tauntingly.

"But you did so good with taking your punishment I'll give you a little something.." She said as she plunged two fingers into me.

I moaned, throwing my head back with my jaw dropped.

She moved me so my clit was in front of her face.

She flicked her tounge teasingly while she moved her fingers in and out of me.

"Mmmm your juices taste so good..." She said sucking on my clit.

"MOMMY CAN I CUM PLEASEEE" I begged, damnn she was doing me good.

"Go ahead and cum baby, give it to me.." She whispered I my ear, and that was all I needed to burst.

I moaned loudly, my sweet juices going all over her fingers and mouth.

"Mm you taste so good baby" she said and kissed me.

I yawned and put my head on her shoulder.

She picked me up and took me over to the bath. She put me in then started cleaning me up.

AND OF COURSE YOU KNOW I HAD TO COME WITH THE MOANA PAJAMAS!!

"Take a nap baby, I love you" she whispered in my ear and kissed my forehead. 

------------------------

BB_lover_4 HERE YOU GO BOOKIEE