𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒

𝑂𝑛𝑖𝑘𝑎
𝐺𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑒

Me and Beyonce just walked into the store because she wanted spaghetti for dinner, WE HAVE THAT SHIT EVERY WEEK....

"Mama can I hav cand-" Beyonce started "DON'T ASK FOR NUN, DON'T TOUCH NUN, DON'T EVEN LOOK AT NUN." I cut her off.

"But nika" she said starting to cry. "I don't wanna hear it sorry boo, I bought you trollis yesterday" I said. She always does this, it's crazy.

𝐵𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒

We kept walking around until some ugly, frog looking lady came up to us and called my mommy's name. "Nicki? is that you?" The lady said "Omg heyy girl!" Mommy said. They kept talking and the lady was being a little to nice and kept winking at her soo I took matters into my own hands.

"W-who is you" I said mugging her. "Who's this Nicki?" The lady said, making me side eye the fat bitch.

"Oh this is My girlfriend Beyonce, Beyonce this is my friend from high school

"Oh this is My girlfriend Beyonce, Beyonce this is my friend from high school." Mommy said. Well her friend needs to get her stank, hippopotamus ass on cause she talking to my mommy too nice for my liking.

"Well it was nice seeing you Nicki, here's my number so we can catch up sometime" she said about to hand her a note. HOLD UP.."ou h-hell nah" I said taking the note and ripping it as many times as I could. "Get away from MY mommy!" I said mugging her even harder.

"Uhh.." The lady said. "Ima just go, nice seeing you again." She said walking away and I threw a box of spaghetti at her head."Beyonce!" mommy said scolding me. "What? If she f-falls and lands on h-her face it will be o-okay cause shes to ugly to be u-uglier" I said shrugging. I'm surprised she doesn't trip herself with all that fatness on her..

𝑂𝑛𝑖𝑘𝑎

I bursted out laughing this girl is funny as hell and she jealous as hell.."come let's go pay." I said grabbing her and walking. She seen my friend and stuck up the middle finger. I bursted out laughing again.

whew chile I love my 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲.

••••••••••••

I was rushing this one so excuse the mistakes if there are any🤗