𝐵𝑎𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 2

𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦

She chuckled darkly. "RED ROOM. NOW!" She yelled. I quickly got up and went to the red room and stripped.

Why did I do that..

••••••••••••

Onika

Oh she wants to be bad? Okay then I'll just have to spank the badness out of her.

I walked into the red room and saw her naked, on her knees. "Peaches you were touching MY pussy?" She nodded. "So you understand your going to be punished right?" She nodded again. "Come lay across my lap" I said while sitting on the bench. "You have 25, count for each one and say I'm sorry mommy."

"One, I'm sorry mommy!"

"Two, I'm sorry mommy!"

"Three Im sorry mommyy!"

𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹

"I'm sorry mommy.. I just was horny and to embarrassed to ask you to please me" Peaches said looking down. "It's peaches just ask it's okay" I said kissing her cheek , then kissed all around her face causing her to giggle. "Okay mommy" I just smiled at her then went to run her a bath.

"Come on peaches, come get in the bath" she was kinda mad because her butt hurts bad and now she's mad at me. "My booty hurts mommy" She said with tears in her eyes. "I know, but it's not my fault I have to punish you peaches." She just side eyed me and got in.

Whew Chile that attitude...

One moment she's my sweet little and the next moment she's my 𝐵𝑎𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒.

•••••••••••••••

𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 2 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑜𝑜 𝑏𝑡𝑤 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑥 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 😉