With Liquid Peace

“Sir, we have reached Earth’s orbit...”

The Mad Elder [Asshole Face] slowly raises his eyes from his leisurely reading scrolls. He stares over at his soldier, arching a brow and trying not to sound as annoyed as he (always) feels when he asks, “What are you telling me for? Do you wish for a reward? Why are you not telling me have landed on Earth?”

The soldier fidgets on his feet, but keeps his composure when he states, “There is a young thwei already on planet.”

The Mad Elder pauses thoughtfully before nodding in acknowledgement. “He is on his Great Hunt?” He asks warily.

The soldier nods. “Yes, Sir. We already have his mask hacked. He has seen no trace of The H’Chak [Merciful] One. And he is a young one, Sir. Only on his third off-world hunt. He should not be a problem, and I know you do not pay me to think for myself, Sir, but I just thought we could monitor his stream for a day or so. If the young thwei proves no help in finding her, we move in and find her ourselves.”

The Mad Elder drops his reading scrolls, chuckling as he rises and tells the soldier, “I don’t pay you at all, but I admire your candidness.”

He chuckles when the soldier simply gives a courteous nod.

“No, we move in now.” He says, calm but firm as he walks over to stare out of the window and down at the blue planet. “She is down there somewhere. And I have no doubt Greyback will be searching for her, too. We will keep an eye out for him. He will try to warn her. But hopefully, she is still too stubborn for even him.”

“Yes, Sir. And, uh...what are our orders for the traitor?”

“I’d love for you to bring me his head, but...” The Mad Elder turns to the soldier with a wicked look in his eyes as he says, “Initiate the Sleeper Twin Project. Let’s see what she can really do.”

The soldier’s eyes widen in horror, but he doesn’t dare argue as he scuttles off to carry out his orders.

The Mad Elder smirks as he turns back to look out of the window. “See you soon, little bird...”

Seattle.
A lot of people wouldn’t find her life very satisfying, but after a long day of helping out around local homeless shelters, Naru is more than fulfilled. More than happy as she prances around in her tank top and panties, headphones over her ears, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ blasting through while she alternates between mixing her waffle batter and frying the bacon and eggs. She’s singing along, not too loud for the neighbours to complain (again), her ass is jiggling and hips swaying from side-to-side. She’s completely lost in her own world, right up until she’s finally sitting down to stuff her face.

Once she’s done, she washes her dishes up and walks through her apartment to her bedroom. She doesn’t notice anything at first as she shuts the door behind her and slips her headphones off. She’s tossing her cassette player and headphones onto her bed and walking over to her closet for her comfy robe to settle for the night when she hears the unmistakable sound of a click.

Naru freezes, but stays calm as her eyes slowly roam around her room. She frowns when she sees her phone is now smashed to pieces on her desk. And when she sees the three claw marks running down one of her alien movie posters, she darts to grab the combistick.

(She extends it halfway, knowing it simply won’t fit in her room otherwise. It is the only weapon, the only object in general that she has from her old life; from Greyback.)

She swirls around when she hears another couple of clicks. They sound like they are coming from all around her, though, she does not recognise the dialect, it does not even sound like a hish-qu-ten. Though, nor does it sound like any animal on this planet.