We're frauds.

"Listen up mount Rageons" my voice boomed over the microphone my sister's usually smug expression was snuffed out by a look of pure confusion with her periwinkle nose twitching as I addressed the crowd that came to the show. It was all Rageons who came to see us.

I looked over and saw how the magenta haired troll was smiling at me with a tender look in his eyes and I knew this was finally my moment to finally break free from my sister and having my own life away from the fame.

With a deep shaky sigh I scanned the crowd, so many lovely faces I knew that were going to have their perception of me completely destroyed, but I didn't care I was doing the right thing.

"We are...frauds!" I felt my eyes heat up with warm tears bubbling behind my bottom lash line as the crowd was gasping, exclaiming profanities. I glanced at my sister to see her jaw completely agape staring at me like I've grown a second head but I didn't care, I was doing the right thing,

"And we've been literally torturing our fellow trolls!" I pointed to the now magenta and white haired troll who looked shocked at my announcement of me and my sister brutalizing him. More gasping was heard and echoed through my eardrums but I looked into the camera and continued my confession of my crimes,

"We just wanted to be famous. Honestly, my sister wanted to be famous, and, truly, I was too afraid to stand up to her." I still heard murmurs ringing through the crowd some unbelievably sympathetic towards me.

I deserved to be deprived of the kindness of sympathy. What me and my sister have done is truly unforgivable and I can feel her rage fueled stare trying to silently burn the side of my face with how much anger she feels towards my betrayal.

"It's like I don't even know who you are!" Her screeching pieced my eardrums. Her red lips were twisted in a snarl, her sleek tail that ended with a line green hair was whipping around in fury and before I could control myself I snipped back at her,

"Yeah, you do. And you asked me to change anyway. Which isn't okay.Family or not." I looked over at the magenta themed that my sister and I have had kept captive and he looked proud of me which made me feel sick to my stomach.

I didn't deserve his forgiveness, I gave him up to my sister because I didn't want to give up my shiny new toys that fame has gotten me.

I was a monster , I could see crimp out of the corner of my eye fiddling with tiny hand cuffs trying to get them out before cuffing us.

"Crimp, what are you doing?!" My sister lashed out as Crimp handcuffed our wrists together. I mean I could easily break from them because of the terrible material but I didn't because I knew that I had to face the consequences of my actions. I could feel my ears go down as my blue eyes filled with tears. I felt warm hot shame as tears fell down my face, my tail wrapping around my leg helplessly.

"You also engaged in trollnapping,
troll torture, fraud. It's just-" our ex assistant kept rambling on while flaring out her noodle arms and it was quite tempting to roll my eyes at her fumbling, but I held back, my sister on the other hand didn't and pursed her lips. Before she could say anything else a troll with our hair color smiled out with glee as he whipped out a clip board with the click of his pen he said,

"And tax evasion. I'm gonna have to repossess your yacht." He wrote something down and I shivered in happiness, I was deserving of this, I helped her.

"Fair enough. Prison it is." My Green lips curled with acceptance of my circumstances  as my eyes were leaking tears and before the cops were able to take me away, a voice shouted

"Veneer! I'll write to you." My Blue eyes stared into purplish magenta and
I numbly nodded at him wanting to write to me of all people, doesn't he understand that we tortured him for two months?
Before being picked up by two large mount Rageous and forcefully carried towards the police car.

My sister tried biting the thumbs of the Rageon police that held her, with the poor man retaliating by holding her in his fist making sure to squeeze down on her as her fluffy hair flared out at being so tightly restrained but I sat in the center of the officer carrying me's palm. I didn't want to cause more problems then I already have. The guilt was already eating me alive like maggots on a corpse, but I don't understand why he could still look at me and want to write to him.

I fiddled with my green fingernails as I stared at him in the eyes as my sister took that syringe and drew the essence to inject herself with. I could feel the vomit on the back of my mouth as I was an active participant and I let my sister to all those twisted things to him.

I glanced back to see the raspberry haired troll was hugged by his family and I sniffled as I wiped my eyes,

I'm glad that some good came from the mess that we created. As we reached the car we were placed in the backseat our bodies way too tiny for the seat belts and suddenly I was threw to the ground with my sister wrapping her fuzzy small hands around my throat. I took my tail and wrapped it around her half updo and yanking her away from me with her unleashing a yelp of pain as I scooted as far away from her as was physically possible.

"WE COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL IF IT WASNT FOR YOU!" She jabbed her sharp vermilion nail into my chest and I shook my head,

"I don't care, what we did was wrong! He was one of us!"

"THEY LEFT US TO DIE IN THAT TREE! WHY DO YOU CARE!" Her periwinkle nose touched my sky blue one as I shivered as she was right, we were left to die in that tree if it weren't for our father who helped us escape from get away from Bergen town while our mother and him weren't as fortunate.

"BECAUSE WE WERE TORTURING ONE OF OUR OWN KIND! DONT YOU SEE HOW SICK THAT WAS!?" I screeched back at her and watched as she huffed before pacing away from me and sitting on her heels before wrapping her tail around herself.

I sat down further away and put my knees to my chest and wrapped my smooth tail around myself as a form of comfort as we listened to the sounds of the engine as we drew near to where we would be kept.

The rumbling of the seats as we were driving were certainly helping with my anxieties and I wiped my eyes again.

"We're here." The teenager grabbed me again and as I looked at the ginormous concrete building suddenly I realized that this was going to be my new life because I was too much of a coward to say anything to my sister about her cruelty.

I sniffled again as I couldn't help the fat globs of tears escaping my eyes as the teenager carrying me looked down at me revealing his orange eyes from behind his shades and whispering,

"If it makes you feel any better the judge will probably take off two to three years off your sentence since you did cooperate and admitted what you did." I nodded my head as I wept into my hands.

I hiccuped as I forced myself to calm down
As I was calming myself down, my mind suddenly flashed back to the magenta haired troll,

I didn't deserve to cry, I was the one who suggested that Velvet use a syringe to take his essence, I gave her his flyer for guitar lesson.

I was the monster that started this.

But soon we were brought to a large oak door with large brassy handles that attached to the door in a C shape, above the door was a large shiny golden plaque that said

'Court room'

I took a deep breath and let the officers carry us inside. Dread filling my being as my fate was about to be decided.

Here we go.