Visitation hour

As The enormous prison officer put me down on a table, I could see my eyes clouding with boiling hot tears at seeing who it was,

It was the Magenta haired troll me and my sister tortured, except his hair looked like a strawberry snow cone that didn't have that much syrup in it.

"What are you doing here! You should be home hating me!" I turned and felt myself wheeze as I let tears fall at his presence. Those big raspberry colored eyes were glued to my lapis lazuli pigmented ones,

He was dressed very nicely, he wore a tube top with a gigantic translucent powder pink sweater over it, his black fuzzy earring was replaced with a large rose shaped one that dangled slightly on his downturned ear. He wore incredibly short shorts that matched the sweater in color and I could see the outline of a bulge and I could feel my face shamelessly heat up.

On his feet were cute knee high white boots that ended with a chunky tiny heel that had an open toe that showed his obsidian colored toenails that had glitter on them. I see his tail swaying back and forth. Even the hair that swished around on the end of his tail had the same white pattern that his hair had.

He looked excited to see me and I did kinda miss his familiar face. His eyes that were framed by thick mascara coated lashes and  the thick eyeliner wing he had.

His presence alone made me selfishly smile. And I could feel my insides twisting at disgust at my self, I shouldn't miss him but his periwinkle nose that twitched ever so slightly made me lose my head at how adorable he was.

I shook my head out of those thoughts, but I couldn't stop my inner monologue from slipping out from my lips,

"You're actually here.... And I'm not hurting you." I started to sob at the fact that we almost killed him and now he was standing here in front of me.

He won over us, he deserved to thrive, especially after all the suffering me and my sister had put him through.

"Shhh, it's okay Veneer." He held my hands as I looked at the drastically differences of our hands, shimmery pearl white hands decorated with green nail polish laid in indigo hands that had pitch black nails.

However when I looked at the crooks of his elbows I saw the faint resemblance of jagged needle holes from where my sister injected him with her syringes, I sniffled as my tears became a new.

"I'm so sorry... oh god I don't even know your name! I tortured you and I didn't even know your name!" I wept and wheezed into my small hands only to have them removed from my face with cerulean hands.

"It's Floyd." His eyes were filled with a ambrosial sweetness as they gazed at me and his thumbs danced across my knuckles.

"Oh that's a really nice name." I sniffled into my sleeve and the troll... I mean Floyd stepped closer and hugged me his tail interlocking with mine and he whispered in my ear,

"How have you been, is she still controlling what you do?" I held on as I selfishly smelt him wanting to imprint his scent on me like a stain as I practically melted in his arms.

he was so soft and warm as he embraced  me I could feel my eyes fluttering shut as I could feel his nose digging into my shoulder.

I didn't want to depart this blissful snuggle and I took in the fact that he smelt like vanilla and plums. I know he probably witnessed a lot between the two of us for him to ask me this question but I wanted to let him know why my sister wasn't here with us, I shook my head and I whispered back hiccuping,

"They're keeping us separate. Because you know the whole men aren't allowed in the women's prison and vise versa." He let out a sigh of relief at the mention of my sister not being present. I don't blame him for that, if I were him I wouldn't want to have my sister around either.