Lunch time

I was eventually brought to a large spacious area that had rows of tables,

It's vastness was compensated by the overwhelming amount of people who littered the tables chatting loudly amongst their cliques.

I looked up at my tall companion and watched as we walked straight to the serving bar, I couldn't look at the prisoners who were serving the food that day, it made me nauseous of idea of them recognizing me.

"Hey guys!" My cellmate opened his mouth waving at the two inmates serving lunch, one a fuzzy purple bergen and a pink themed Mount Rageon.

"Hey Mick!" They both hollered with smiles on their faces from his presence alone, so my new cellmates name is Mick, that's definitely good to know. Especially if I'm going to spend two years with him.

"Gravy and Glam. What's on the menu today?" Mick's chilled out voice soothed my anxieties as I figured I was safe. I wasn't going to be eaten or worse.

"Hey who's the little guy." The Bergen pointed out while his mouth salivated and my stomach twisted in knots as I could feel that beady stare burn into me and I felt my eyes becoming hot with prickly tears and I panicked.

I let out a yelp and then tried to hide myself by curling myself into a ball as I let out whimpers.

"Hey it's okay Glam's not gonna eat you Ven. Sorry Glam he's traumatized." The muppet like man held his hand to me to let my hair with his finger.

"Nah totally get it before I got thrown in here we had a holiday." The bergen threw his arms up in defeat.

I watched through shiny eyes as the mount Rageon with flamingo pink eyes looked at the Bergen before saying,

"Wait what does one of your holidays have to do with him?" He pointed his thumb back at me and I felt my body shrinking itself as I tried to curl up tighter.

"We used to eat his kind for pleasure-" he started only to be intercepted by the mount rageon,

"What! that's so messed up man no wonder he's scared shitless." He looked at me in sympathy as I slowly started to uncurl myself from the tight knit ball I made myself.

"Here you go fruitcake" I felt something being handed to me so I grabbed it and could feel myself shaking as the bright red juicy berry I was handed from it's overwhelming weight.

"Fruit cake?!" I exclaimed at the nickname and flushed at the nickname that was given to me.

"Please I can tell by your mannerisms and the fact that I watched you kiss a Mount Rageon on the shared TV." I felt a heavy flush on my face as I remembered the infamous kiss with Kid Ritz that had the media talking for weeks until I exposed me and Velvet for our heinous crimes against Trollmanity.

He turned 19 that day and I did kinda have a crush on him since me and Vels got famous.

He tasted like skittles.....

I stumbled as I struggled to hold up the ginormous berry that was the size of my leg.

"Gravy that might be a little heavy for him." The Bergen started only to be interrupted by Gravy himself,

"Nah! He's totally fine plus if he drops it, I'll just grab him another one, I'm sure the officers won't care about a few berries." He winked at me and I looked down refusing to meet his kind gaze, I didn't deserve this sweetness from others,

I betrayed my sister, my morals and worst of all the fellow Troll we used and abused. I was scum, yet no one here had treated me like I was scum yet.

I hope that they will soon...