chapter five

I'm sat anxiously waiting in the cafe. I hope he shows up. I pick up my phone and scroll through some old photos.

I hear a chuckle behind me and swing my head round

I hear a chuckle behind me and swing my head round. "Luka" i say surprised. Why am I surprised. "Hey Riley" he says grinning to me. He slides into a seat next to me. "Looking through old photos?" He says smirking. I hit him playfully, "Shut up" i say annoyed. He smiles. "So you and Lando?" He asks confused. I frown, "Can we not talk about that" I say annoyed. He smiles, "Good with me" he says. The waitress comes over and he orders himself a latte.

"Luka. I've been thinking about us. I want to give it another try" i say nervously not meeting his eyes. He takes my hand in his. "You do?" He asks me genuine. I nod embarrassed. "I do too" he says rubbing my palms gently. As much as I like Lando. I don't like the possessive attitude he has with me, and this whole fake relationship. I'm really over it. I want something real.

Me and Luka sit chatting for ages and it feels like old times. I really do miss him. He was there for me when Lando wasn't. He won't let his fame get in the ways of us.

Once we're finished we stroll back to the hotel. I decide to let him come up. So we can talk to Lando. I'm nervous and Luka holds my hand tight. "It will be ok" he whispers in my ear. I nod and we walk towards Lando's room. I knock gently on the door.

____________________________________________________________________

LANDOS POV:

I hear a knock at the door and jump up. Where has she been. I unlock the door and swing the door open. She's stood with Luka. Lukas hands in hers. What the fuck is going on.

"What the fuck?" I say gesturing to them both. Luka smirks to me and I honestly nearly go to punch him. I scoff and go back inside, they follow after me. "Lando" Riley says clearing her throat. I can't even look at her right now. "Explain this to me now" i say glaring. Lukas holding her hand tight, she seems nervous.

She breathes in slowly. "Lando look. I don't want a fake relationship anymore. I want something real" she says not meeting my eyes. I'm so fucking angry right now. "I don't care" i say to her. She swats her eyes back at me and Luka scoffs. "Got something to say mate?" I ask stepping closer to him. He laughs, "You can't decide who she dates" he says. I grit my teeth, "I think you've forgotten who i am" i say taking a step closer to him. "Lando stop" Riley shouts. I turn to her, "You need to be quiet for a minute darling. Cause I'm not fucking happy with you" i say.

She turns to Luka and Luka looks pissed. Do i care? "I'm not asking your permission Lando." She says to me. I scoff, "Shame cause I'm telling you No" i say folding my arms. She glares to me, "Lando seriously, you're not the boss of me" she says. I suck my teeth. "I think you'll find I am" i say. "Hey Lando. Look i really do love her and i want her back" Luka says shaking his head at me. I laugh, "And i said I don't care. She's mine" I say getting more angry. "Lando you don't control me!" Riley shouts at me. "Actually darling. My PR just phoned me and said I need to keep dating you, it's making the fans go crazy". Riley stops in her tracks, "What?" She says annoyed. I pull up my phone and show her an article about me and her. Its brought so much attention.

"No Lando you told me we didn't have to carry this on" she says shaking her head. "And like I said. Yes you do" I say. "You're a dick" Luka says. I laugh, "I'm the dick? You tried to rape her mate, one phone call to the local police and your fucked" I say. Riley's eyes start to form tears, "Lando stop" she shouts. I push Luka back, "Get out of here now. Or I will call them" I say not acknowledging Riley's pleads. "No lando don't" she says trying to grab onto my arm. "Tell your bitch boy to leave then" I say shrugging. Tears start falling from her eyes. I don't want to ever make her sad but she's not dating him. "Fine. I'll go" Luka says. Riley turns to him pleadingly, "No please Luka don't" she says. He smiles to her, "One day Riley. I promise" he says kissing her head.

We both watch as Luka leaves. Riley slaps me across the face, "I hate you" she shouts. I pull her closer to me, "Drop the fucking attitude" I say. I can feel her heart racing against my chest. "I don't want to be with you" she utters out through tears. My smile fades, "Riley seriously" I say confused. She nods, "I want my best friend back. Nothing else" she says. She's hurting me now, "Give me a good reason why I should be with you" she says. "And a good reason is not, I'm Lando Norris and I need a fake girlfriend" she shouts in my face. I hold her close to me, "Riley" I say. She shakes her head, "No stop" she says going to push me back but I hold her still, "Riley" I say again. "I want real love Lando. I don't want anything fake anymore. I miss Luka ok? He made me feel like I was in love" she says. I shake my head, "Riley cmon" I say. "No" she says shaking her head. "I want to know what it feels like to be loved" she says not meeting my eyes.

"So what you used me to get experience to go back to Luka?" I ask her. She shakes her head, "Lando no that's not true" she says. I squint my eyes, "you promised I'd be your first" I say almost hurt. She looks up to me, "I want my first to be with someone I love" she shouts. I stop in my tracks, "I thought you loved me" I say. She turns her head back around, "Lando common. We're friends?" She says confused. My heart sinks. Just friends. "Ok." I say turning around and walking off.