chapter six

He hasn't spoken to me the rest of the day. We are just friends. At least. I thought we were. I don't know why he's acting like this.

He walks in from the living room and im sat on the bed with my headphones in. He slides in next to me. "Riley" he says trying to grab my attention. I ignore him, "Riley" he says again. I take my headphones out, "What?" I say. He raises his eyebrows, "Why you giving me attitude?" He asks. I shrug, "You've annoyed me" i say honestly. He rolls his eyes, "Your not dating Luka. End of." He says turning me to face him. I swat his hand away, "I don't know why you think you get to decide" i say scanning his eyes. "Cause you promised me you'd do this for me. And you don't usually lie to me" he says rubbing his forehead. I sigh, "Whatever Lando" I say putting my headphones back in. A song starts playing. Brilliant.

He moves my leg over his head and he slides between my legs, resting his head on my stomach

He moves my leg over his head and he slides between my legs, resting his head on my stomach. He reaches up for a headphone and I let him take one out of my ear and put it into his. As soon as he hears the song he leans his head back to face me smiling. I roll my eyes at him. It feels weird. I've never sat with any guy like this. But it feels nice as well. This song was playing the first time he taught me stuff. And he knows it. "Added it to your playlist?" He asks me smirking. I try to hide my smile because I am angry at him. "It's a good song" I reply bluntly. He leans back into me and rubs his thumb gently on my inner thigh. I lean my head back against the bed, it feels nice when he comforts me like this.

He reaches in his pocket and takes a photo of us right now, but he doesn't upload it to his instagram. "What's that for?" I ask him. He leans back smiling at me, "Memories" he says. I blush. "There's those rosy cheeks" he says smirking. I slap his head and he pulls me down so his head is on my chest now. I accidentally let out a soft moan. "And those pretty noises" he says rubbing my thigh again. I run my hands through his curls and pull his head back to look at me. "She's learning" he says smirking. I roll my eyes and he grins at me, "Don't get me too hard Riley or
You'll have to get rid of it" he says. I drop his head back out of shock, "Norris that's never happening" I say. He turns himself over so he's laying in between my thighs. He goes over to my inner thigh and bites it gently. I breathe in sharply. "You will Ry" he says kissing up my inner thigh and planting a gentle kiss on my pants. I take his hair in my hand and lift his head to look at me, "Your not touching me again" I say. His smile drops, "And from now on. I'm not gonna be wearing anything on underneath" I say smiling to him. "Riley" he groans pulling me down so our faces our meeting, "Don't get too confident with me, you know who is boss" he whispers in my ear.

I smile at him, "No Norris. I think you do" I say going to kiss him. He leans in to kiss me and I pull away. He drops his head onto my neck, "Your so annoying" he groans wrapping his arms round my waist. He flips me over so he's on top of me now and takes out the headphones, putting them on the side. He pulls up his phone and starts playing a song on the tv. He leans down to kiss me but holds both sides of my face so I can't move away. He kisses me hard sliding his tongue instantly inside my mouth and snogging me. I go to pull his hands away and he takes both hands in his and places them above my head. We make out for a good couple of minutes until he pulls away,

"Who's the alpha?" He asks me. I roll my eyes. He unpins one of my hands and slides it up to my mound rubbing gently. I let out a soft moan and he smirks, "Whose the alpha Riley" he repeats. He unhooks my thong and slides it down, pushing a finger inside me. I moan and throw my head back. He curls to my g-pot. "Tell me" he says as I moan louder now. "FINE ITS YOU" I say desperately. He smirks and slides the finger out. I let out a little whine and look confused. He scans my eyes, "No orgasm for you today baby" he says kissing my shoulder. "Lando" I whine. He smiles, "You've been too much of a bad girl today to deserve one" he says. I frown and push him off me.

I pull my thong back up and go to get out of the bed but he pulls me back making me giggle and sits me in between his legs. He kisses my forehead and we sit watching Gossip Girl for the next 2 hours.