chapter eight

His driver opens the car door, "Riley. Lovely to see you again" he says smiling to me. I smile getting in, "Lovely to see you too Michael" i say before sliding in. He gets in next to me and nods to Michael. Michael starts to drive us back and he puts an arm round my waist pulling me close to him.

I lean my head on his shoulder gently. It doesn't take long until we're back to the hotel. We get out and say thanks to Michael before heading into the hotel. The receptionist calls Lando over quickly. What's going on? He turns to me grinning. What's he up to?. He comes back over, "You ok?" I ask him confused. He leans in and kisses my cheek, "Better than ever" he says. We get into the elevator and wait as it pings at our floor. He pulls me out and we walk down to the hotel room.

"After you" he gestures pushing me to the door. I turn back to him confused but smiling. He nods to the door so I open it. Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I clasp my hands over my mouth

I clasp my hands over my mouth. He spins me round to him. "Lando" I say tears swelling up in my eyes. He grins and hugs me tight. I don't even know what to say. He's so fucking amazing. "When did you do this?" I ask walking around the room in shock. "As soon as I got you back as mine" he says. A few tear drops leave my eyes, he swipes them away. "No crying tonight baby" he says. "Tonight" I repeat looking around the room and back to him. "It's time Riley" he says scanning my eyes. I breathe in deeply, "I know" I say. He leans in and kisses me gently at first. His hands reach round to my ass and pick me up. We keep kissing gently. He lays me down on the bed. I'm so nervous right now.

He pulls away and touches my dress, "Can you take it off for me?" He asks. I nod my head frantically. "Hey Riley. It's ok. I've got you through this" he says slowing me down. I gently take my dress off and he throws it to the floor. His eyes scan up and down my body. He reaches up and gently caresses the outline of my bra. "My favourite colour?" He asks looking at me. I nod and bite my lip, "It was for you" I say nervously. He smiles and kisses me gently again. His hands wedge between my legs and he puts a thumb on my clit. I let out a little moan. "Good girl. Keep making those noises for me" he says before putting his hand under the string and sliding it down. He pushes my legs apart gently not breaking eye contact with me. My heart is racing.

His hand trails up my thigh, past my mound, up my stomach and to my neck. He wraps his hand around gently. "Say my name" he says before squeezing gently. I moan a soft, "Lando". He smiles and trails his hand back down to my bra. He reaches behind me and unclips it making me bite my lip. He throws the bra off the bed and covers my right tit with his hand. He starts to squeeze gently and then hard. I throw my head back. He goes to my nipple and tweaks it hard. I arch my back as if offering them to him. "Such a good girl" he says in my ear before going to my other boob and repeating the actions. "Lando it hurts" I whine. He smiles, "Good" he says taking both hands up and pinching them hard. I arch my back so hard into him now letting out a moan. He smirks and trails his finger back down to my pussy. 

He looks back to my face. "Eyes on me Ry" he says making me look to him. He slowly pushes a finger inside of me making me open my mouth and throw my head back. "Riley" he says possessively. I look back to him and he watches me as he plunges into me curling to my g-spot. "I like watching you react to my touch" he says. I groan and breathe heavily as he plunges into me harder now. "So tight for me. We need to loosen you up" he says adding another finger. I let out a louder moan now throwing my head back, he brings his face down to mine and kisses me hard while he curls to my g-spot over and over sliding his fingers in and out of me. His mouth then trails to my tit and he takes it in his mouth sucking hard. "Lando" I moan. He smiles against my boob and bites down on my tit. "Fuck" I groan. He continues finger fucking me and abusing my tits until I cry out, "I'm so close". That's when he takes his fingers out from inside me and pulls away from my tit kissing my lips hard again. I hear him take his jeans off and throw them to the floor.

Then he slides his boxers off and his dick springs out. I gasp. He smiles to me. "Ready?" He says leaning down and aligning his pussy with my entrance. He rubs up and down driving me insane, "Yes please go slow" I say nervously. He smirks and starts to push it in. My mouth is open so wide and my head is thrown so far back. "Fuck Lando it hurts" I groan. He smiles, "You can take it" he says staring to me as I'm loosing control.

He slides it in so far I think I might explode. That's when he feels the resistance of my hymen. "All in tact for me" he says smirking. I bring his head down to me, "It will only hurt for a little bit I promise" he says. I nod and he pulls back before plunging into me and destroying my virginity. I cry out and whine as he fucks me hard. "Lando slower" I cry. "Riley you can take this" he groans fucking me hard. I wrap my legs round him and hold him close to me, "FUCK IT HURTS SO BAD" I say. He kisses me again, "Baby it's ok just move with me" he says. I start to rock my hips with him and it starts to feel good. "That's it" he says slapping my ass which makes his dick slide further into me. I moan uncontrollably now and he grunts as he fucks me. "Good girl" he says which makes me moan even louder.

"Lando I think I'm gonna" before I can even finish my sentence he cuts me off. "Cum all over my fucking dick, slut" he grunts. That tips me off the edge as I cum on his dick and orgasm hard. He holds me close still fucking me until he reaches his, "Fucking best girl I've ever had" he grunts before shooting his load down me. "No LANDO" I cry out. He shoots it all down me and then looks down to me confused, "What if I get pregnant" I say still recovering. He smiles, "Baby you won't i will get the day after pill" he says kissing my cheek. "Oh right" I say nodding to him. He laughs, "Your amazing" he says scanning my eyes. He slides his dick out of me, making me let out a little whimper and then pulls his boxers back on.

I fumble to find my thong and pull it back up. He wraps his arms round my waist and pulls me into him cuddling me close. "What's this?" I ask. He kisses my cheek, "After care" he says. I nod understanding now. "How was it?" He asks me. I lean into him, "Everything I dreamed. I'm just sore" I say complaining. He smirks against my neck, "It's ok baby. It's just the first time that hurts and then it feels so good" he says. I turn over and cuddle him tight. He wraps his arms round my waist and I put one leg over him. "I love you Riley" he says planting a kiss on my lips. I blush, "I love you too Lando" I say.