Felix's beginning

"Are you ready for this, little ones?" Chan buckled Seungmin into his chair.

"Yes!" Minho nodded, kicking his feet excitedly. Chan laughed at his excitement and made sure the five year old was secured in his car seat. Normally, the little family of three took a vacation but this time, it was for a different reason. Chan had gotten word of a little boy, no older than two years old, who had been abandoned. His two sisters had already been adopted but no one was willing to take him as well. Chan was taking his two boys down to Australia to meet this unfortunate child. 

"Can we get a snack?" Minho wondered. Chan looked at the prices but they were a little bit too high. 

"I packed us some snacks, will that do?" Chan hoped that Minho would agree and he could avoid a meltdown.

"But I want those snacks!" Minho pointed to the menu, pouting. So much for avoiding a meltdown. 

"Well, hyung can't afford those snacks. Come on, you can have this" Chan pulled out a bag of crackers and handed it to Minho, who stared at it for a moment before pushing the bag away.

"Never mind" He crossed his arms, sulking. Chan sighed and pulled out a snack cup and handed it to Seungmin. Minho sulked in his chair for a while. Chan didn't even notice him kicking the chair in front of him until the lady turned around.

"I'm sorry sir but can you please keep your son from kicking my seat?" She asked nicely. Chan looked over at Minho, who was now avoiding eye contact. 

"I'm very sorry. Minho, stop kicking her seat" Chan scolded. Minho glared at him but he did stop briefly before he was doing it again. Chan noticed this time and picked Minho up, setting the kid on his lap. 

"This is dangerous to do on a plane" Minho stated.

"Look at me" Chan tilted Minho's head up. 

"When I tell you to do something, you need to do it. I'm going to put you back in your seat but if I see you messing around again, then your going to be in a lot of trouble" Chan lectured.

"Sorry appa" Minho mumbled, going back to his seat. Chan decide not to say anything even though that was the first time that Minho had called him dad. It was quiet for a while and Chan found himself drifting off to sleep until he was woken up by a stewardess escorting Minho bck over.

"Is this your son?" She asked. Chan sat up, taking Minho's hand.

"Yes, what did he do?" Chan set Minho on one knee, wrapping both arms around him. 

"He was running up and down the hall and bothering the other passengers. Could you please keep him in his seat, sir?" She asked. Chan nodded, tightening his hold on the kid. 

"Of course. I'm sorry for the trouble" He nodded, standing up and taking the kids to the restroom. He asked the lady in front of them to watch their seats. 

"What did I say?" Chan closed the toilet seat and sat down. It was a little tight but it was just big enough to fit the three of them.

"I was bored! When is this plane going to land?" Minho whined.

"In a few more hours. You need to behave and that means that you need to do what I say" Chan scolded, turning Minho to the side.

Spank spank spank spank spank

"Are you going to listen to me now?" Chan made sure. Minho nodded, rubbing his eyes.

"Now, we're going to go back out there and sit down and you are going to stay in your seat now, right?" Chan explained. Minho nodded again and followed Chan back to their seats, holding tightly to his hyung's hand the whole time. Seungmin looked around, curious.

"Hyung, can I have a snack?" Minho asked, tugging on Chan's sleeve. Chan got out the snacks that he had packed and Minho dug into one of them. The two boys slept until the plane landed and finally, they were at the hotel. Chan and the two boys were going to meet the little kid they were there for the next day but now they had just one night to rest before the big day.

________________________
Minho-5
Felix-2
Seungmin-1