1. Two SMG's: 6 am

Three awoken to something nuzzling along his arm as he slowly reached out to grab it and put his arms around it. Oddly enough the movement stopped and three opened his eyes to see who it was which no surprise it was his beloved eggdog, i mean who else would it have been?

He realized eggdog was slowly grumbling next to him and had to go feed him, as much as he loved too stay in bed his buisness was about to open in an hour and he had to get ready for it all, especially Four. Three had liked Four no surprise and with Three's fair share of gay moments with Four he thinks Four feels the same way?

He's still not too sure but yesterday Four was seemingly teasing and smug however he was caring and all when Three needed help running the shop, he honestly loved that about the man.

However as much as Three loved Four he could never bring himself to say it unless Four confessed first or something I mean he wasn't one to deal with emotions especially lovey-dovey ones, one of the reasons he has a diary.

He got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, eggdog still being in the bed also got off with a leap and made his way to his owner in the bathroom.

"Oh Eggdog It's bath time!" Three said with delight as Eggdog jumped happily in the bath, he loved baths I mean they made him peaceful. Three grabbed a scrub and started scrubbing eggdog's round shaped head, he of course added bubbles in the bath. Eggdog was calm and even though he was hungry he enjoyed the scrubbing. Three rinsed his son off as he squealed with delight, he grabbed a towel and dried him off. After that he and Eggdog made their way to the elevator and got some dog food in Eggdog's tray, they made their way down the elevator again and Three turned on the TV as he went to take a shower.

Four was pretty good this morning 6:24 am which is pretty early for him, most of the castle was dimmed and only Luigi's room was on surprisingly. He saw his beeg sleeping peacefully which he cherished that I mean this is the only rare time his beeg smg4 is calm and at peace. He had a great idea since he was recently hired by Three what better way then too show up early for work! And so with that Four took a quick shower and changed as he then made his way to a certain SMG's house and/or shop.

The shop was off which wasn't surprising after all it opens at 7 however since he has the keys to Three's shop(Three gave him backup keys in case anything happened) he opened it with ease and made his way to his best pals room.

Okay he wasn't just a "good pal" Four loved everything about Three to his beard, his adorable eyes, and of course his tsundere behavior I mean he was just cute in his eyes. Four honestly has no clue if Three feels the same but he still has his hopes up after all he does act different around him.

He made his way to the elevator and pressed a button and as soon as it said bing! he got off and walked to Three's room. To his surprise he saw Eggdog eating his food on the carpet as he was watching Bluey on the TV.

"Aw hey Eggdog how ya been boy?" Eggdog saw him as he barked at him happily into his arms as Four sat down on Three's bed "So Three's taking a shower huh? No suprise there" He found Three very hygienic I mean he was himself but Three was one of those who cared about it so much that he probably has 30 different bottles of self care routines.

As if Four had planned the timing Three got out of the shower and saw Four there, "OI IDIOT WE'RE OPEN AT 7!" Four chuckled as Three yelled at him from the bathroom "Yeah I know just wanted to come and see you two, plus I suprisingly woke up early today!" Four said with a smile as Three slowly put on a shirt on and made his way to the bedroom.

"Dude you could've atleast texted me you were coming early I mean you are my underling!" He said with a smug as Four sighed "Yeah, Yeah though I honeslty have no thoughts in the morning so it all just comes" Three made his way to where Four was sitting and sat next to him "So now what?" Three said as he looked over to Four "Dunno, hey wouldn't it be cool if we googled ourselves on the Internet!!"

"..Don't you already do that?"

"Im bored and we still have time until the shop opens"

Four took his phone out and searched up Smg34. "What does that mean?" "Well it's combing our names idk if anything will show up for it" As he went to images he saw one distinctly of him and Three making out. He really had no clue in the morning. Three was RED like cherry red he has two major thoughts one: did Smg4, his biggest "rival" or now his biggest silly feel the same way about him? two: what on earth was Four on searching Smg34 in the morning did he even know? and if so was this a clue on him liking him?(he's delulu)

Four on the other hand was prettyy good about himself he looked over at his soon to be lover and he was beet berry red, he didn't know what took over him but seeing Three absolutely stunned was adorable to him and he pecked his cheek. This did the trick because Three was finally out of his trance. "Did you just kiss me?" He rubbed his cheek

"Yes I did!! Wait yes I did?" Four said with confusion

"I'm starting to think I fell in love with a moron" Four blushed slightly as he grinned more and tumbled onto Three as he blushed. Eggdog was still watching Bluey when this all happened and frankly he didn't notica anything about Smg34.

"So does this mean we're boyfriends or what?" Three asked as his face was slowly turning back to normal

"Well of course my sugar baby!! Anything you want" ;) Four winked at Three as they both started giggling like little girls who just got asked out.

"Seriously though never call me sugar baby ever again or im gonna murder you in your sleep" Three said to Four as he slowly kissed his cheek Four turned to look at him in the eyes and boop their noses as they had no care in the world.

As they were in love something interrupted them- "MAMA FUCKERS WHERES MY SPAGETTI 🍝!!!!!!!" He broke in the floor and he was hangry for sum spaghetti 🍝

"Aw fuck" "Well Three let's get to work"