5. LET THE FUN BEGIN 🗣️🔥‼️

The lovebirds were sleeping comfortably in each other's embrace, unaware of the chaos that's going on out there. After a while it stopped however that didn't mean they weren't up to anything (especially because Mario is there))

Three had a suprisingly nice dream, it was about him and his eggy bombing others for fun,, Four on the other hand had no dream. He rarely even has dreams to be honest, most of the time he just lays his head on his pillow and he just sees darkness, maybe that's his dream, who knows.

"So guys what do we plan to do today?-" Meggy told the crew still in the main area with a fucking mess that they had caused(the majority of them to be fair))

"Well since it's snowing.. how about we have a snow ball fight winner chooses what to do next >:)" Saiko had said to her with a grin(she just wants violence))

"Everyone agree?" They all nodded,, even tho it was a jolly day today they were feeling a little violent 😈😈.

"So who's gonna wake their gayasses up" Bob said as he pointed to Four's door.

They all took a step back "Don't worry guys Mario will do it!!"

"Mario be careful over there they probably are making a mess right now-" Luigi said to his bro (so nice))

"Dw bro it won't be the first time anyways 😝" Mario walked towards the room and knocked 1 time.. before fucking knocking over the door.

"What's he mean by that?" Melony had asked to anybody hoping they would answer but to her luck all she got was everyone side eyeing ar each other like if it was a big secret

"Mario's back with the two🗣️‼️" He said as he succeeded in his mission

"Aw, what the fuck man we were sleeping well" Four groaned while holding Three's hand.

"Not to mention you kicked the fucking door-" Three had said while rubbing his eyes.

"Oh yeah guys we're going to have a snowball fight!!" Boopkins had told them with enthusiasm. They looked at each other knowing damn well that while they're lovers now, they're still rivals.

"What are we waiting for then? Let's start going!!" Four pulled Three along which he just went along with,
-
Since they all wanted to go to an area that was gonna have a ton of snow,, they decided to go to the park. I mean they could also use the equipment over there as there hideout shit so yeah-

"So we're gonna do this splatoon style-! There's gonna be 2 teams because why the hell not-" Meggy stated while they all were getting ready to strike.

"Soooo whos the team leaders 🤔" Luigi asked her

"Oh it should be beeg and eggdog!!" Melony said while holding them two(beeg was struggling to get out))

"How'd they- nvm beeg and eggdog it is 😁" Four said to particularly noone

The teams were formed, Eggdog's team was consistent of Three(ofc), Melony, Tari, Saiko, and Luigi
While Beeg's team had Four, Boopkins, Mario, Bob, and Meggy.

Once they were done with that,, they basically started the game on spot with Three launching a snowball straight into Four's face, Saiko becoming a snowball maniac launching snowballs at nobody,,, however boopkins couldn't get out and before he knew.. he was buried in the snow.(🥶skill issue))

Luigi was up against Bob, no suprise there but he did have some skills up his sleeve,, and that was throwing balls with his bazooka- and because Bob saw this and he can't pick a single fucking snowball because they "crumble too easily" he took out his own gun that can contain any kind of ball.