4. A Christmas To Remember

After the Christmas party, most guests left to go back to their homes however they thanked Four and Three for the party because of how much of a blast it was.

Three felt something beaming in his chest, perhaps it was excitement. Or perhaps it was just thrilling for him to do so, I mean everything about this party was thrilling, to the drinks, the totally legal selling, and basically christmas joy around the room.

He missed this, feeling thrilled about things in his life, however it was no time to feel sad after all it was Christmas Eve! He should feel joy especially because now he's not alone and that would be the best gift he has ever gotten.

Four, Three, and the rest of the gang got to cleaning up the party, after all they were sleeping in the castle and most of them didn't want to deal with this in the morning.

"Hey Three wanna help clean the kitchen with me?" Four asked him out of nowhere

"Hm-? Oh yeah sure dude" He told him still focusing on what he was cleaning up.(cans of soda)

Four noticed it, he saw Three being in his head. That should be a good thing right? Well he thought so too though Three seemingly was near the verge of tears as he was remembering something.

He wants to know what Three was thinking, no scratch that, he needs to know.

They made their way to the kitchen Four kept on staring at Three which he was concerned with what was going on with Four.

"Four do I have something on my face?-" Three said to him, done with the staring contest from the other.

"Oh- no you don't just thinkin, y'know"

"..Do you usually look at me when you think-?"

"I mean whenever your around me yeah, it helps me focus more better."

Three felt himself crumple into tiny pieces, in a good way. He's still getting used to being in a relationship with Four so all this lovey stuff is really throwing him off.

"Oh- Thanks I guess Four, I guess you too make me look at things from a positive view, even if I hate it sometimes"

Four chuckled a bit before he got serious again. He made sure nobody was near them and locked the kitchen's door.

"What are you doing Four?- Aren't we gonna like y'know clean the kitchen?-"

"Wellll we could do that or something else~" He winked at his boyfriend which he responded with a flustered face, however he groaned in the process so win win?

"Okay no seriously though are you feeling okay love? I dunno what you were thinking about but I do know you seemed a little worried there." He grabbed Three's hands and intertwined them, Three looked at him whether to tell him or not.

"Well uhm, it's honestly no big deal scrub just some dumb feelings that already passed-" He chuckled as if that was gonna make Four believe him.

"Three trust me, I can help you with whatever you were thinking, just let me, tell me,"

"It's not that I don't trust you I- I honestly dunno, planning the party out and seeing the guests be happy just gave me a feeling in my chest. As if it was the first time in months that I felt this thrilled. And I dunno just knowing that overwhelmed me? Like I was happy but- I dunno honestly" His voice cracking up at the last part as he refused to look up at Four.

Four rubbed his hands gently, "Three I'm glad you told me, and don't worry if you dont know, we can both figure it out together okay? We're gonna create a lot of thrilling moments babe, especially in the bedroom" He said with a little sway in his voice, Three giggled at the last part.