6. New Year, New Me 🥶👏

time skip yayyyy💥💥(this is taken place 7 days after christmas))

Today was a silly day, and it was also the last day of 2023, honestly this year for three had been pretty.. traumatizing- but when is it never??

Three got up from his bed and went  to brush his teeth like the hygienic man he is(COUGH COUGH))

Eggdog is sleeping soundly on his bed, he looked like a cutie patootie, having no clue of humanitys evil doings.

While Three was doing his stuff, he reflected on this year, how he went from an evil menace into accepting he's stuck with four until when there end comes, DON'T GET HIM WRONG THOUGH,, he still is a menace. Just with Four on his side.

It was pretty shitty for four this year however, I mean the whole "perfect incident" actually got three shitting because one, nobody ever expected for FOUR to care about views more than his friends,, however who could blame him when hundreds of thousands of eyes are watching your every move and judging you too, he would know. After all he was in fours shoes for a day and it honestly got him overwhelmed, plus he's connected to four after all so he knows a bit about them.

And not only that, the ginger also had it shit this year too, with the whole "One Shot Wren" It honestly was fucking complicated that three has a headache from that, however meggy has it worse like the amount of ptsd she had from it, he's glad tari was there for her though,

Tari, Oh tari she honestly had to go through seeing her friends go thru it, again and again. As much as the goober she is, she honestly must've felt helpless during everything, well not until Western Spaghetti,, but still same goes for everyone that had to go through it again and again, trying to survive after everything.

To be honest the only good thing about this year was probably him and four getting together, him bonding with the rest of the goobers, AND opening his own café/shop with eggdog.

While being deep and lost in thought his phone started to beep, but honestly he wanted to take a bubbly bath first,, all this reflection stuff has him going.
-
Four was ringing up threes phone, HE NEEDED HIS BF TO ANSWER,, after all it was the last day of 2023 and he wanted to spend it with his loved ones.

His 2023 was well,, as you can tell pretty traumatic for him, but honestly when is it never? After all his whole "incident" happened and that made him feel pretty shitty, even now he does, especially when it comes to Mario who's been there since day 1, like c'mon he really shut him down??

He did feel guilty about everything that happened, his nightmares express that, but will he ever say that to them? How it was all his fault? Noooooo, he could never because he knows how they are, they would never let him take the blame onto himself because "it wasn't your fault"
But it was, everything was because of him, and deep down he knows that everyone blames him, I mean what kinda DINGUS considers grabbing onto a USB rather than their own lover? Their lifelong partner? What kinda-

Beeg. He was standing there. Seeing his father like that beeg rushed to comfort his papa who was right now struggling with his emotions,--shit he wasn't supposed to show this side of himself --as soon as he thinks of questioning himself again, beeg seemed to be making himself bigger. Like he was trying to make himself into a big teddy bear, four looked at him before hugging his son and softly crying into his grasp. Beeg looked at him with concern however he knew his father wouldn't wanna talk right now, atleast not yet. And he let him cry into his big ol teddy bear self, as he comforted his father with his presence.

With each minute that had passed, four started calming down. And now the room was just filled with his sniffles, however he did feel better now that he let it out.