3. Spreading the Christmas Spirit

Four and Three were cuddling with each other, both not wanting this moment to end. Four had woken up 3 minutes ago and was just admiring his lovely boyfriend he had recently got. I mean give him credit the boy actually confessed to him through fucking smg34 fanart(he created a plan to confess)) Using his popularity, he searched both of their names up and acted oblivious and now we're here!! To be fair though he didn't think he was gonna do it at 6 in the fucking morning so that's probably what he gets for not taking the average sleep amount.

He loved his boyfriend very much, he just wanted to kiss his lips right now!(though he cant cause it would wake him up)) So he kissed his forehead instead, and he thinks Three is a light sleeper because the one time he kisses his forehead he wakes up.

"Good morning love, how'd you sleep :))" Four said to Three as he just didn't wake his lover up and was covering it up with smiles

"Hello to you too..scrub" His face was a little more redder than usually so Four could only assume that it was his godly rizz that put him like that.

"..So do you wanna get up my love?-" He said to him trying to get rid of awkwardness in the room

"Mmmm.. nuh I wanna stay a little longer here" He pulled Four closer as he positioned himself in a more comfortable place.

"Whatever you say sugar plum,~" He spooned Three while saying that and he was in awe, his Three was being spooned by him, he never really took him as the bottom of the relationship but to be fair it's nice having him there in his arms.

"What?" He looked up after hearing that

"What?" He looked down after hearing that

Four looked at Three, however he looked puzzled about something like he's forgetting something. It wasn't Eggdog though, he left him with beeg because Four insisted it was good for them to have bonding time.

"Hey four what day is it?" He said to Four as he pulled his arms back from him.

"Uh Saturday- OH SHIT ITS SATURDAY" Four said calmly.

"Jeez don't scream- I'm literally sleeping with you I don't need anything else being broken" Three raised his eyebrows to Four while saying that and he was flabbergasted for the quadrintlenth time of this week.

They both got up and had work to do, and so they took a shower and started their day together. (I'll let you decide whether together in the shower or one goes in, other goes out 😝))

"Three you have any plans for today?"

"Welllll- scrub don't be mad at me but uh I was gonna create a Christmas party and advertise it having santa"

"Does it have santa??"

"We don't talk about that.."

Four didn't question any further because he might hear things that are unable to hear.

"So scrub what were you gonna do before y'know"

"Well me being a high exquisite expert I was gonna create a Christmas party too but idk whether to do it in or out"

"Pfft that's easy just do it in with some fancy ass decorations outside"

"Hey your right Three!! Now let's go decorate the castle >:D!!"

As they were moving to go to the castle, Three questioned where the materials to decorate the castle were and all he got was a "Don't worry about it, it's covered" So it settled his nerves.

They made it to the castle which was only like 3 minutes away from Threes Coffee N' Bombs so yeha-.

Four giggled as he grabbed Three's hand. "What are you doing?-" Three looked at him(🤨))