Chapter 2

Grammatical error...

Previous...

“Ah, what are you doing here?” His voice making you tear up, oh how much you miss him.

Present...

“Shin-nii!” Mikey shouted while you stand there still in shock. “Mashiro?” a light tap on your shoulder snap you back to reality, you turn around to see Mitsuya looking at you with a worried face. “Are you okay?” He asked, his voice was calm but also has a hint of worry.

“Ah, yeah, I'm good” You said wiping your tears, you once again looked at him.

Why does Mikey knows him?

Shinichiro looks at you and went towards you, “yo,Mashiro.” He said, you can't stop yourself but to throw yourself to him which caught him off guard. You cried while still holding onto him tightly, as if your scared of something.

You cried so hard to him that the others got worried so they tried to calm you first. Minutes passed you finally calmed down.

“You good, Mashiro?” Shinichiro ask, you nod still hugging his now wet white t-shirt. “You know her, Shin-nii?” Mikey asked looking at the both of you. Shinichiro just nod awkwardly at Mikey.

“And you didn't tell us?” shout the both of you and Mikey. “Ah, yeah, this was supposed to be a surprise birthday gift but it seems to be exposed already so I'll just think of a new present for the both of you.” He said smiling at the end of his sentence.

“Shit.” the others said and they started running out of the house. “W-where are you guys going?” You asked. “We forgot we have to do something first, bye, Mashiro, Mikey” Draken shouted while running towards his ZEPHYR.

You and Mikey just stand at the door looking at them, panicking, the both of you just snicker because of their behavior.

The both of you went back to your seat to see Emma and Shinichiro waiting for you. You sat down with Shinichiro while Mikey sat down with Emma which is across from you and Shinichiro.

All of you talk for awhile until you noticed it was night time already, you stand up and walk towards the door and said “I'll get going now, bye.” You said after putting your shoes on and head out of the house when Mikey stops you by clinging onto your left arm “What are you doing?” You ask.

“You should stay, Mashiro” Shinichiro said standing up from his seat. Mikey nods and said “Have dinner with us, Shi-chan.” He said still clinging onto you. You have no choice but to agree since no one is waiting for you at your apartment “Fine.”

You sat down at the couch, talking with Mikey while waiting for the food to be cooked. Minutes have passed Shinichiro called you and Mikey in the dining table. Walking you saw a old man sitting at one of the chairs.

“Let's eat now, come on Mashiro, sit here” Shinichiro said pointing at the seat next to him. You went to the seat Shinichiro point out, “By the way Mashiro, meet gramps.” He said pointing at the old man earlier.

“You can call me gramps here, you must be Mashiro.” He said, looking at you. “Yeah, that would be me.” You said after swallowing the food you put in your mouth. “I actually know about you and ask Shinichiro to find you and it seems he did found you, I'm glad you're back, Mashiro Sano.” He said smiling at you while saying all those words.

You just hum as a response for you are speechless knowing they searched for you for a long time until they found you, it was heart-warming knowing someone still cared for you and you still have a family to live for.

“You should start living with us, Mashiro” He said sitting at the couch, you've finished eating dinner already and currently sitting at the couch with Emma. You were really excited and happy when he said that.

“Ah, sure, it's  not a problem with me.” you said excitedly. “You should stay overnight here, it's already dark outside and it's dangerous in the dark especially when you're alone.” Shinichiro said and the others agreed. You just nod.

“You'll sleep with Emma tonight and tomorrow we'll take care of your stuffs back at the apartment and fixed your new bedroom here,we still have a extra room anyway.” Shinichiro said standing up with Emma leading you to Emma's bedroom.

You went with them while Mikey and gramps went to their own room.

Mashiro's POV:

Shinichiro finally left me and Emma alone at her room, gosh I don't know how to start a conversation, this is going to be a little awkward.

“Mashiro?” Emma called, she was sitting at her bed. “Yeah?” I ask heading to her bed, “Is there something you need?” I ask sitting at her bed. “Mashiro, can I call you Shi-chan since Mikey call you that?” She asked me, it's quite cute so I agree “Sure no problem” she smiles sweetly once I uttered those words.

We talked for awhile about anything while we lay on her bed. Until we get to this conversation. “Ne, Emma-chan, do you have a crush on someone?” I asked which she frozed. “Ahh... ” she said awkwardly while playing with her fingers.

“I think your type is probably like Ken-chan” I said that got her confused “Ken-chan?” she asked looking at me. “Yeah, Draken, he is probably your crush isn't it?” I said and then she suddenly blush like a tomato.

“I am right he is your crush, hehe” I said teasingly that got her blush even more. “... But don't worry I won't tell him or anyone.” I said raising my right hand as a sign of promise.

“You promise?” she ask “Yes, I promise, now let's go to sleep.” I said before closing my eyes. “Goodnight, Shi-chan” Emma said before sleeping, “Goodnight” I said before drifting to sleep.
_____________
_____________

It's finally morning, I slowly get up not to wake up Emma, she's sleeping so peaceful. I went downstairs to see Shin-nii already there cooking for breakfast. “Good morning Shin-nii” I said going towards the table and sit.

“Good morning, Mashiro” said Shin-nii to me. “Good morning Shin-nii” said Emma who just come out of her room still wearing her pajama. “Good morning Emma, sit now, I'll just call Mikey to eat breakfast” said Shin-nii before leaving us.

I saw gramps coming towards our direction, “good morning, gramps” we said in unison “good morning my two little granddaughters” said gramps sitting down in front of us, we smiled as a response.

Soon Mikey came to the dining table greeting us and we greeted back. We're now sitting down on the dining table eating our breakfast.

“Finish it up, Mashiro, we still have to take care of your stuff back to your apartment to move here.” Shin-nii said smiling at me which I smiled back. “Okay, Shin-nii” I said before finishing my food.

“I'm done” I said before swallowing my food, Shin-nii just giggles at me. “okay, let's go, we'll get going now, gramps, Mikey, Emma” said Shin-nii grabbing his keys and went outside to ride on his motorcycle and went my apartment to get my stuff so that I could move at the Sano household.
_____________
_____________

We're now back at the Sano household helping Shin-nii fix my new bedroom. Now it's done, from now on I'm living with the Sano's.

1233 words
_

_________________________________________

A/n : Chapter two is done, have a nice day!! And thank you for reading this chapter. I'll see you in the next chapter and I'm really sorry for bad grammar, I'm still learning English.