Chapter 11

Grammatical error...~

No one's POV :

All of you are standing in silence while you all listening to Peh-yan and Mikey's conversation, until someone came in. A tall man with black hair and blonde streak in front. Sin and Punishment tattooed on his hands while his right hand is holding a lit up cigarette. While under a umbrella that is being held by a Moebius member.

He looked at Mikey and catches a glimpse of another person who looks like Mikey the one and only Mashiro. He looked at you while you looked at him with dead eyes.

He smirked at you, that didn't go unnoticed by the others, that surely pissed them off. “Oi, who are you?” He finally looked at Mikey as he spoke those words. “It doesn't matter who I am. I'm the acting leader of Moebius, for the mean time. Names Shuji Hanma.”

“So you are the one who's behind all of this.” Mikey said once again. “You're such a pain in the ass, Mikey-ch--” he got cut off when a feet came flying towards him, that Hanma quickly reacted on, blocking Mikey's strongest kick.

“He stopped Mikey's kick?!” You heard Mitsuya say, while you, Draken and Takemichi stand there shocked.

How can someone stopped someone's kick at that kind of speed?’ you thought, looking at them with a frown. “Don't act so hasty, Mikey.” he started, “My mission is to destroy Toman. The best way to do that is to make you fight amongst yourselves. But I think this will do.” he explained, while you stand there closed with the others.

Then more Moebius members came surrounding you all. He looked down to the ground, “With this hand I will take on the INVINCIBLE MIKEY...” lifting his hand that says Punishment to cover his right eye with a large smile. “... AND TEAR YOU APART!!!”

He spread his hand arms wide and shouted, “MOEBIUS ENTIRE GANG, 100 PEOPLE!!”he turned around to look at the members, “VERSUS FOUR TOMAN MEMBERS!! DON'T WUSS OUT LIKE YOU DID LAST TIME, IDIOTS!! IF YOU RAN AWAY, I'M GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN AND BEAT YOU TILL YOUR TEETH IS ALL GONE!!”

“... YES, SIR.” the whole gang responded.

He looked at all of you and pointed at Mikey and Draken. “Take on Mikey and Draken... and kill 'em both. And once you are done, I'll take that one over there as a prize. Hehe.” he pointed at you and smiled widely.

You were pissed, 'Do I look like a fucking trophy to him? What the fuck?'

Seconds later you heard a group of motorcycles heading to your direction. “Phew! Just in time.” Mitsuya said, a relieved smile on his face as he turned around. You turned around as well to the direction they are looking. A crowd of boys wearing a black jacket showed up.

“Infighting is not really my thing.” a tall guy said, with his uniform unbuttoned leaving his chest to be seen. “BUT IF WE'RE GOING UP AGAINST MOEBIUS, THEN I CAN GO ALL OUT!!” a voice said, you tried searching for the owner only to see a peach colored haired guy, with a wide smile on his face.

“Which means tonight is the big showdown.” a familiar voice echoed to your mind, thinking if you ever know this guy from the past. “You guys...”

“We brought all of Toman with us, motherfuckers.” the raven haired guy with his hair tied up in a ponytail, shouted.

“Who wants to die first?”“Peh!! You're goin' down first!!” the shouting started, but you kept your eyes to the raven haired guy, who also noticed you but couldn't get who you are so he tried squinting his eyes, but to no avail he still couldn't know who you are.