Chapter 8

Grammatical error...~

(This chapter is just a continuation of chapter 7)

Still Wakasa's POV :

“We have nothing to do tomorrow, right?” Benkei ask, leaning against the couch. “Ah, no. My shop is closed for the whole day tomorrow, why?” Shinichiro answered Benkei's question. “Welp, let's drink.” He said.

“Sure, I guess.” Takeomi said, but I don't care ‘bout him. “Sure, we haven't drink in awhile now.” Shinichiro said. “Okay, then. Do you have anything here?” I ask, looking at him. “Yep, I have some at the kitchen at the top shelf.” Takeomi stand up and went to the kitchen and went to the top shelf where the drinks are just like what Shinichiro said.

Takeomi came back holding it(you can think of any alcoholic beverages here cuz I can't think of any) and some cups for the four of us. “Let's get started now then.” Benkei shouted, while Takeomi sat back down with Shinichiro.

Takeomi started pouring drinks in our glass and gave it to us one by one, we then started talking while drinking. We talked for I think an hour already until I heard footsteps coming down, the others seems to notice it too. I look to where it coming from only to see Mashiro on her oversize shirt walking downstairs while rubbing her right eye with his right hand.

She yawned before stopping rubbing her eye, “Mashiro? Where are you going?” Shinichiro ask, I look at her thinking why she's here also. “Ah, i'll just go get something to drink.” She said while having a sleepy smile on his face she then turn around and continue walking towards the kitchen.

“How is she now?” I started after a long period of silence, “She's good now. She's starting to recover from amnesia.” Shinichiro said still staring at Mashiro's direction. “Can she remember anyone?” I once again ask drinking from my glass. “Mikey said she remembered someone from his gang. Like Draken, Mitsuya and Pah-chin.” He once again answered my question.

Somehow, I felt sad about her, she forgets everyone who she loves before the incident. “Well, let's get back now.” Benkei said changing the topic and seems to snap me back to reality.

After a few moments Mashiro emerges from the kitchen,walking back to her room to sleep. I went back to drinking when Benkei tap my shoulder, putting my attention back to them.

A few more hours past, I felt a little tipsy that's when we decided that it's time for us to go home. We bid our farewell to Shinichiro before walking out the house, almost tripping over nothing.

‘Hope I won't get into a crash tonight...’ I thought while walking back to my motorcycle, that's next to Benkei's.

I sat at motorcycle and revive it. Driving away back to my home, slowing down a bit since I don't want to crash tonight.

I finally got home and opened the damn door with my keys always missing the damn keyhole. I finally got it in and opened it, getting inside.

I'm too tired to go to my room so I just slept on my couch. Finally closing my eyelids and drifted off.

__________________________________________

Mashiro's POV :

I woke up from the sun hitting my face and felt someone laying down with me on my bed. I look to my left and saw Jiro(Mikey) sleeping next to me with his messy hair.

“Jiro, wake up.” I said shaking him gently trying to wake him but all I receive from him is a groan coming out of his mouth.

“Jiro~, wake up. We have school today.” I tried waking him up again and remind him about school. He finally opens his eyes and sat up. “Morning, Shi-chan~” He said while rubbing his eyes and look at me.

“How in the world did you end up sleeping with me?” I ask trying to get him out of my bed. “I just felt lonely in my room so I came here.” he said while a smile plastered on his face.

“Just get to your room we have to go to school.” he just hum and walk out of my room. I sigh and walk towards the bathroom to take a bath.

After taking a bath I wear my uniform and walked out of my bedroom and head downstairs with my backpack on my hand. I went to the kitchen to see Emma cooking for breakfast, our bento next to her and Shin-nii sitting with Gramps at the table.

“Morning~” I said and walked towards the chair next to Shin-nii and sat down with him. “Morning, Mashiro.” Shin-nii said while having a lit up cigarette in his mouth. “Isn't it too early for you to smoke?” I said.

“Oh, come on, Mashiro. It's just a little fun of me.” I rolled my eyes which made him chuckle. “Ouch!” I heard him say, I turn to look at Shin-nii rubbing his head. Turns out Gramps bonk his head with his rolled newspaper.

I silently laugh at him and I heard Emma chuckle a bit. Mikey then went in with his bag on his hand. “Did I miss something?” He said having a confused face. “Not really.” Emma answered.

She then started putting food at the table. “Time to eat~” she said after putting the foods down. “Ittadakimasu...” we all said before starting to dig in.

After eating food me, Emma and Mikey went to our school with our motorcycle, riding along with Ken-chan also having Emma ride with him, both having a blush on their faces. Me and Mikey tried hiding our laugh and just drove towards our school.

We finally got to our school and parked our motorcycle outside. We head to our own classes when the bell started to ring. When I got inside the room all of the boys look at me, girls glaring at me but I ignored all of it and just sat down at the back of the room.

The teacher went in and started the class. I listened pretty well, though sometimes I zoned out and started planning about the Musashi Festival.

~Time skip~

It's lunch time I was about to ask Mikey to eat with me when I noticed he wasn't in his class so I went to Emma's class and ask her if she saw Mikey around. Turns out Mikey sneak out of the school few hours later when we arrive. He is sooo dead...

Since Mikey isn't around I only ask Emma to eat lunch with me which she agreed. We went to the cafeteria and get the food we want and eat at the empty table we found and just talk about some random stuffs.

After lunch we went back to our class and started listening to some boring shits that I won't need in the future.

~Time skip~

After school me and Emma went home and changed our clothes. Gramps is sleeping at his room while Shin-nii is out with his friends, I think... Emma went to the kitchen to cook while I sat down at the couch waiting for Mikey to arrive while having a pissed face.

1186 words

__________________________________________

A/n : Hi, this update took me more time, my last update was last month, haha. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll try to finish this as fast as I  could think of (but that would be harder if laziness hit me ;)) That's all, thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote!! 😁